Official Vent Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Was it me, or did anyone notice the OL holding calls in the 4th? I was buzzed, but I don't recall many holding calls until then? I didn't dvr the game for once, so I can't go back and rewatch... :oops:

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
Dagonet with a difference:
I didn't dvr the game for once, so I can't go back and rewatched... :oops:
What was different about this game that you decided not to DVR it?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
What was different about this game that you decided not to DVR it?

Many reasons. I can elaborate if you wish.. I flat out failed to make the play (dvring it). :cool:

Alan

Legend
Dagonet being mysterious:
Many reasons. I can elaborate if you wish.. I flat out failed to make the play (dvring it). :cool:
I was thinking more about whether it was something about the game that caused you not to do it. Like maybe you thought it would be too depressing to rewatch it. But if it's something else, something you didn't want to say unless forced, then yes. The more detail the better. Pictures are good too.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I was thinking more about whether it was something about the game that caused you not to do it. Like maybe you thought it would be too depressing to rewatch it. But if it's something else, something you didn't want to say unless forced, then yes. The more detail the better. Pictures are good too.

LMAO.. Don't you ever change man.. Love the sense of humor.

It was nothing about the game. The other reasons would be boring. I was multitasking and just forgot to set dvr. You know shiite like drinking, cooking, drinking, in the ROD chat, drinking, bloody mary's, drinking, 420, drinking, updating FB page and group, drinking, getting the Mrs. up, drinking, putting up with Tron in chat ;), drinking, having fun, drinking, watching the game with the Mrs. while also trying to participate in some ROD chat, drinking.... I was having fun up until the 4th.. Just missed my 2nd read is all man. :cool:

I also forgot to mention, contemplating and getting in my lousy football bets in before game times. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.