Official Training Camp Thread - Day Two!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
these reports have me excited!
2015 YOTR (year of the Ram)
blue_kool_aid5.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
OK, I'm done. I have tons more but let's wait until it gets more real.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'd love to see more of that pocket. Great shot. Damn, you're keeping me up.

To be fair, there was a lot of that too. The early ones where they get blown out weren't indicative of the day.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
To be fair, there was a lot of that too. The early ones where they get blown out weren't indicative of the day.

It appears as if the defense is coming, bringing bodies.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Positive? What part of this was positive?

>>both coacho and myself were disappointed with Foles athleticism and speed in going though his progessions....not awful but was hoping for more<<
Be Patient I know we are all chomping at the bit for news especially news on the new additions vet or rookie. Remember it is early on for EVERYONE the newcomers specifically

RamzFanz

Damnit
Be Patient I know we are all chomping at the bit for news especially news on the new additions vet or rookie. Remember it is early on for EVERYONE the newcomers specifically

Exactly. Foles is having trouble with decisions after his first read, but by then he's surrounded or on the run. This IS the Rams D pass rush vs Rookies in TC day 2 with no pads. Things need to shake out here.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It appears as if the defense is coming, bringing bodies.

Dude, that D line is sick. I feel bad for the o-line every snap. It's hard enough for them without Quinn doing back bends and donald pulling a transporter act.

I'm willing to say though, there are definitely glimmers of hope from the o line with this D and their advantage without pads.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I cant even upload a stupid snap of the hill drill. Coders don't do phones! Good work!!!

That's why I switched to my Nikon. Day one was worthless with the iPhone. I didn't figure out the sports setting in time for the hill though! :(

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That's why I switched to my Nikon. Day one was worthless with the iPhone. I didn't figure out the sports setting in time for the hill though! :(
That is a nice camera I do have snaps and a video if the hill...ill figure this out. Have I mentioned i hate phones?

RamzFanz

Damnit
As a side note, I ran into two Patriots fans that were local and had come to see the Rams practice. They were cool enough and pretty well informed on the Rams. They liked the place and were impressed with the Rams. They couldn't believe the Rams were looking at LA.

They said the Patriots players come into the crowd after practice and couldn't believe Rams players didn't. Of course, they mentioned that while we draw a couple thousand, the Patriots draw 11,000 at TC. They made a joke about deflated balls. They mentioned that the Rams don't have any players like Brady or Gronk. One turned to the other and said, we should go to some Rams games, a lot of good teams come here.

So, of course, I punched them in their faces. It was only proper.