Official Training Camp Thread - Day Three!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My take on the day:

LOTS of good talk with Coach O and several ROD members and their families. Great weather, football, new friends, and cold beer!

My player of the day is... Bailey. Dude is a stud. Forget about it. He BETTER be featured this season. Every time I looked up he was hauling in a pass. He's all in every play.

Honorable mention goes to Mannion. Bold prediction, he's our #2. I'm not kidding. He's accurate, athletic, a fast release, and the least intercepted of the 3 non-starters.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to comment on the O line at all. It's just too early and too complicated for me. They made great plays and also got crushed by the best D line in the NFL. The Center debate will have to wait for a better mind BUT I will ad that no one was calling out Rhaney like previous centers.

This was Foles worst day in my mind, but it was still very good at times. Dude can throw. The consensus I heard was either his skills take a nose dive after the first read or he's not familiar enough with the playbook yet. Let's hope it's the later. Still, he's a threat every down. He would have been hammered by this D-Line which is a good thing.

Being that I have a real hope that an American hero makes the team, I want to mention that Daniel Rodriguez was fielding punts again and Jeff Garcia stayed after to throw to him, like they were friends. He hasn't dropped a pass or a punt that I've seen all camp. Dude is all motor. I smell an upset on the 53.

I will be posting some GIFs tonight.

Most important, there will be a Coach O report soon. Be patient. I'm certain it will be worth the wait.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
My take on the day:

LOTS of good talk with Coach O and several ROD members and their families. Great weather, football, new friends, and cold beer!

My player of the day is... Bailey. Dude is a stud. Forget about it. He BETTER be featured this season. Every time I looked up he was hauling in a pass. He's all in every play.

Honorable mention goes to Mannion. Bold prediction, he's our #2. I'm not kidding. He's accurate, athletic, a fast release, and the least intercepted of the 3 non-starters.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to comment on the O line at all. It's just too early and too complicated for me. They made great plays and also got crushed by the best D line in the NFL. The Center debate will have to wait for a better mind BUT I will ad that no one was calling out Rhaney like previous centers.

This was Foles worst day in my mind, but it was still very good at times. Dude can throw. The consensus I heard was either his skills take a nose dive after the first read or he's not familiar enough with the playbook yet. Let's hope it's the later. Still, he's a threat every down. He would have been hammered by this D-Line which is a good thing.

Being that I have a real hope that an American hero makes the team, I want to mention that Daniel Rodriguez was fielding punts again and Jeff Garcia stayed after to throw to him, like they were friends. He hasn't dropped a pass or a punt that I've seen all camp. Dude is all motor. I smell an upset on the 53.

I will be posting some GIFs tonight.

Most important, there will be a Coach O report soon. Be patient. I'm certain it will be worth the wait.
Can you comment on the speed of some of the players, or guys that stood out in quickness, hustle, strength, or bulk, etc.

Tortoise

UDFA
IMG_8007.JPG
Britt turning Tru inside out

Tortoise

UDFA
IMG_8011.JPG
E.J. was definitely in pain. He came off the field very slowly. Hopefully it is nothing serious!

Tortoise

UDFA
IMG_8025.JPG
This would be another example. The receiver is wide open, but has to stop and wait for the ball.