Official Training Camp Thread - Day Four

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...8-b4de-fa6fac88629f.html#.Vb-rO6mEIWI.twitter

The Rams put on the pads for the first time Monday in a morning special teams workout that was not open to the public.

“It's always good to put the pads on again; hitting each other, that's football,'' special-teams leader and back-up linebacker Daren Bates said.

The highlight of the spirited workout came at the end of the session when players battled one-on-one in a gunner drill in which one player tries to keep another from getting to a tackling dummy. The drill produced plenty of competition to go along with a bit of trash-talking.

“It's definitely fun to watch, seeing those guys going at it as hard as they do,'' punter Johnny Hekker said.

For the majority of young players looking to make their mark in the NFL, it usually begins with special teams. And for the young Rams, Monday was the first day to start making an impression.

The team will hold its first full practice in pads on Tuesday at Rams Park in Earth City. That workout, scheduled to begin at 3:30 p.m., is free and open to the public.

After an off day Wednesday, the team will resume workouts Thursday with a 5:30 p.m. workout at Rams Park that is free and open to the public.

The team will shift to Lindenwood University in St. Charles for an open-to-the-public Friday scrimmage that's scheduled from 5-6:30 p.m.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They tricked me! I was just about to head out to my spot!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They fooled me and ran practice this morning! They know I don't do mornings!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They fooled me and ran practice this morning! They know I don't do mornings!

493c9226c8436b537b4e11354047dcde.jpg