Official Training Camp Thread - Day 7!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BD-TomCat

Rookie
Nice wonder what the numbers are. Also glad it's only 2 years. Mannion should be ready by then

Athos

Legend
Good deal all round. Let's you really see if Foles is the answer and gives you time to groom a QB, whether that's Mannion or someone else.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
"GOTTA GO TO WORK MEN" . Time just flies when we get on a field. So many folks to get so few reps. So glad Havenstein and Brown get Pre-season games this year. Normally just HATE it. We need every rep to pick our center that gels with the other 4 THE BEST. We have a Gruttadaria amoungst the 3 centers we have. That WILL WORK. Patience my RAM Brothers . I'm not worried . And Thats my job guys.NO INJURIES RAMS!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
What can I say good? Well... um... the Rams won with a Zuerlein 64 yard FG! No injuries. SOME good performances.

This was not the training camp to see. Lots of moans and groans from the crowd. Very poor QB play overall. Many dropped balls and INTs. Run game was weak. MANY penalties.

I don't know if the D is just that good or what, but it was not what I was hoping for.

You know, I'm just going to leave it at that. They have a long way to go before September 13th.

Keep in mind a lot of talent was on the sideline. Manion had very few reps.

I did a lot of GIFs of the o-line to come tonight or tomorrow.

jjab360

Legend
Jeez, not liking the reports I'm hearing but we were missing some of our best offensive players and it is just week 2 of TC.

Also, Foles in particular seems kind of like Austin Davis in that he's a Sunday gamer not a practice player, but unlike Davis he has actual NFL talent. Hope we get it together by the time it actually matters, god knows Rams fans deserve it all we've been through.

Ram65

Legend
Well it's early. Thanks for the reports. It could be a bit unfair for the Rams young offensive line to go against he Rams defensive line. This is how they will get better.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
What was the crowd like? From the picture it looked like a good turnout.

RamBill

Legend
Fox 2’s Rams Camp Live From the Scrimmage

Fox 2 reports from the Rams annual scrimmage at Lindenwood University. Includes comments from Nick Foles, Jeff Fisher, Les Snead, TJ McDonald, James Lauranitis, and Todd Gurley… plus some scrimmage footage.

Watch Fox 2's Rams Camp Live

=========

Fox 2 reports from the Rams annual scrimmage at Lindenwood University. In Part 2 they talk about the Frank Cignetti and the WR’s. Includes comments from Brian Quick and Tavon Austin.

Watch Rams Camp Live Part 2

=========

Fox 2 reports from the Rams annual scrimmage at Lindenwood University. In Part 3 they talk about how the relocation talk might affect the players, Nick Foles, and the young offensive line. Includes comments from Chris Long, James Laurinaitis, Tim Barnes, Austin Davis, and Rodger Saffold.

Watch Rams Camp Live Part 3

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
What was the crowd like? From the picture it looked like a good turnout.
I read somewhere not sure where but it was 4,000 people. Considerably less than the open scrimmage last year. Each day so far they've said has had less of a public turnout than last year.