Official Training Camp Thread - Day 7!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
C-beer.jpg

I could use one of these.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@DR RAM says about Barrett Jones trying an unsuccessful tackle eligible....

Ummm, he fell down???
backwards

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Jacob Hagen laying some wood...wanna see what the guys all thought about him...Didn't they just try him at safety? Or was he always a safety? Thought I remember hearing he was a corner.

tinman1

UDFA
Name
tim
Jacob Hagen laying some wood...wanna see what the guys all thought about him...Didn't they just try him at safety? Or was he always a safety? Thought I remember hearing he was a corner.

He has always been a safety

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think he's a big corner, saw him yesterday in drills, he's a big corner, but i also thought I heard something of him taking reps at Safety. I'm old, can't fully remember.

Hey, everyone please think good, positive thoughts, and/or prayers for @jimitroutboy , Jim Fadler, who said he had to go early because of personal reasons. I wished him well, from us.

tinman1

UDFA
Name
tim
I think he's a big corner, saw him yesterday in drills, he's a big corner, but i also thought I heard something of him taking reps at Safety. I'm old, can't fully remember.

Hey, everyone please think good, positive thoughts, and or prayers for @jimitroutboy , who said he had to go early because of personal reasons. I wished him well, from us.

He has always played safety. He has never been a corner.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He has always played safety. He has never been a corner.
Thanks for clarifying that. The Rams official site has him listed as a DB. Have you seen him play, any insights?