Official Training Camp Thread - Day 7!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Awesome. Keep us informed man. Appreciate everything you guys do, wish I was there myself.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Enjoy the scrimmage you fortunate fellas that can be there!

FRO

Legend
Ill be there tonight. Don't expect any reports out of me and if I give one, don't expect quality.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Enjoy! Wish I could go but making it 5 on a Friday night instead of Saturday afternoon really made it too hard to get out there. I really liked the last couple of years when it was at the dome too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can't wait!!!! Have fun and enjoy the action guys!!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Guys be SAFE and I think its Rhaneys night and I wish all 3 of our combatting centers well. I'm sure nothing will be settled till at least the second pre-season game barring our curse which I have prayed away. I'm just gonna be patient and trust in Boudreau, Dickerson,Fisher, and Snead and whoever else gets a say in the big decision. Not like we can't pull the guy if having a bad day at the office. Still any tidbits are greatly over exagerrated in my mind.LOL THANKS!!!

RamBill

Legend
Rams set to turn it up in scrimmage
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/20098/rams-set-to-turn-it-up-in-scrimmage

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- For the first time under coach Jeff Fisher, the St. Louis Rams will be taking their training camp show to nearby Lindenwood University for the team's annual scrimmage.

Before Fisher arrived in 2012, the Rams had made a tradition of having a practice under the lights at Lindenwood. It offered fans a chance to come out on a weekend evening and see their team up close in an intimate setting.

But the Rams decided to expand on the idea in recent years, holding their annual fan fest at the Edward Jones Dome to accommodate more people. This year, it's back to Lindenwood with the scrimmage set for Friday night at 6 p.m. ET.

"We’re going to go over to Lindenwood, which I think the guys are excited about," Fisher said. "Just like a little change of venue and a little more intimate place. We’re going to have a good practice. It’s similar to what we’ve done in the past down at the dome on Saturday. So far so good, we’re getting a lot of work done.”

The term scrimmage is technically being used loosely in this regard. There have been times in years past where the Rams would allow for some live tackling later in the scrimmage for the players near the bottom of the roster. The starters and primary backups generally stick to "thud" tempo where there will be shoulder pad collisions but no actual tackling to the ground.

That seems to be the plan again this year, with perhaps a dozen or so plays at full speed.

“We’ve traditionally finished with a 10- to 12-play live rookie scrimmage," Fisher said. "The biggest challenge in camp is to adjust from day to day, week to week based on numbers and things like that. But we’re going to get good, quality work. We’re going to compete early in the one-on-one situations. We will have some passing situations in two minute, run period. It’s going to be an important practice for us, for everybody.”

It'll also offer a nice change of pace for a team that has been particularly feisty in practice recently. A change of venue might not be as appealing as a change of opponent would be, but it's at least something a little different for all involved.

“I went by there (Wednesday) and took a tour and it’s a great stadium," Fisher said. "It’s intimate. It’s in great shape, so I think the guys will like it. Even though we’re starting at five o’clock, the lights will be on. You put the lights on Friday night, it’s a little different for them.”

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@FRO ...dude, anything you post is excellent....whatever you see, we'll drink in....If you don't wanna report, enjoy it with your fam, or the dudes in here....

But I know you wanna write something? dontcha?!?

Can't wait @RamzFanz !!!!!! We're all pumped!!!! Bet they'll be going full speed today.

V3

Hall of Fame
On the radio today they were saying the pace of the offense thus far this preseason has been pretty slow. Keep an eye out to see if you agree or if it seems to be getting any quicker as players pick it up.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hope everyone who's fortunate enough to attend tonight and all other practices will take a minute or more to share what they see with all of us.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A POOR REPORT. I love reading all of them.

You guys have a great time!