Official Superbowl Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
While waiting for the elevator to leave the VIP suites at Lucas Oil Stadium, Gisele said,

"My husband can not f****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same
time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

[flv]http://www.theinsider.com/media/video/2012/02/49454/ins_gisele_at_super_bowl_120206.flv[/flv]

http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/49452_ ... index.html

steferfootball

Starter
interference said:
I'm confused. When did she marry Bradford? And here I thought she was with Brady.

bluecoconuts

Legend
interference said:
While waiting for the elevator to leave the VIP suites at Lucas Oil Stadium, Gisele said,

[flv]http://www.theinsider.com/media/video/2012/02/49454/ins_gisele_at_super_bowl_120206.flv[/flv]

http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/49452_ ... index.html

To be fair, she has a point. Granted not all of the passes were the best, but there were some very catchable balls that the receivers either failed to fight for, adjust properly, or straight dropped.

The Welker drop? Sure, it wasn't great, but he could have caught it. I saw Amendola make those catches last year.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Was Ochocinco on the field for the Pats last drive? Even though he was a complete non-factor for them this season you would think thats the one situation where he could do something. The last drive was basically Hernandez and Branch that had to make plays, and Branch only had that 4th down catch.

bluecoconuts

Legend
JdashSTL said:
Was Ochocinco on the field for the Pats last drive? Even though he was a complete non-factor for them this season you would think thats the one situation where he could do something. The last drive was basically Hernandez and Branch that had to make plays, and Branch only had that 4th down catch.

I don't think so, you think they would have tried something, I mean it wasn't like there was room for confusion. Get to the endzone and catch the ball. I don't think the Pats had a smart gameplan, they rarely used the no huddle, and it let the Giants defense stay rested. One of the few times they did use it was at the end of the first half and they scored a TD. Then they basically stayed away till the end of the game.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
JdashSTL said:

I don't think so, you think they would have tried something, I mean it wasn't like there was room for confusion. Get to the endzone and catch the ball. I don't think the Pats had a smart gameplan, they rarely used the no huddle, and it let the Giants defense stay rested. One of the few times they did use it was at the end of the first half and they scored a TD. Then they basically stayed away till the end of the game.

I think they were more concerned with giving the defense some rest. The TOP end up very lopsided in the Giants favor. The safety played a big role in that, but it seemed like the Giants always had a decent drive. They had established the running game. I dont recall many 3 & outs by them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
JdashSTL said:
I think they were more concerned with giving the defense some rest. The TOP end up very lopsided in the Giants favor. The safety played a big role in that, but it seemed like the Giants always had a decent drive. They had established the running game. I dont recall many 3 & outs by them.

It's one of the things I like about Chip Kelly's no huddle here at Oregon. He still uses the whole play clock unless he is truly in a hurry up. You watch his team shift a couple times, sometimes the QB just stands there with his hands in position to receive the snap while the clock runs down. Same effect of not allowing the D to shuffle players but takes the same time as a huddle.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Gisele Brady said:
"My husband can not fucking throw the ball and catch the ball at the same

For once, I agree with Brandon Jacobs. She really ought to shut up when it comes to football. She's completely hot, yes, but she doesn't know what it's like to try to catch a ball with a hard-hitting safety or linebacker bearing down upon her. Hell, I'd love to see her try to catch a football in any real football game.

It doesn't excuse the performance of Brady's receivers or the Patriots defense at all. I just don't think that the air-headed supermodel wife of the quarterback should be the person chewing them out.

superfan24

Starter
Memento said:
Gisele Brady said:
"My husband can not freaking throw the ball and catch the ball at the same

For once, I agree with Brandon Jacobs. She really ought to shut up when it comes to football. She's completely hot, yes, but she doesn't know what it's like to try to catch a ball with a hard-hitting safety or linebacker bearing down upon her. Hell, I'd love to see her try to catch a football in any real football game.

It doesn't excuse the performance of Brady's receivers or the Patriots defense at all. I just don't think that the air-headed supermodel wife of the quarterback should be the person chewing them out.

Completely agree. lol I knew Brandon Jacobs had to say something about this. I have always thought that Gisele is overrated for the highest payed model in the world and no I'm not gay.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
superfan24 said:
Memento said:
Gisele Brady said:

Completely agree. lol I knew Brandon Jacobs had to say something about this. I have always thought that Gisele is overrated for the highest payed model in the world and no I'm not gay.

lol what??

But hey, I'm with you. I don't find Gisele or any other "super model" that attractive. Best lookin chicks are at your local mall or college. Or when you were in high school. Or w/e chick you had the hots for in any grade.

superfan24

Starter
Angry Ram said:
superfan24 said:
Memento said:
Gisele Brady said:

lol what??

But hey, I'm with you. I don't find Gisele or any other "super model" that attractive. Best lookin chicks are at your local mall or college. Or when you were in high school. Or w/e chick you had the hots for in any grade.

glad I'm not the only one. haha I said that cause everyone else seems to think she's the hottest woman on earth.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
RamFan503 said:
JdashSTL said:

It's one of the things I like about Chip Kelly's no huddle here at Oregon. He still uses the whole play clock unless he is truly in a hurry up. You watch his team shift a couple times, sometimes the QB just stands there with his hands in position to receive the snap while the clock runs down. Same effect of not allowing the D to shuffle players but takes the same time as a huddle.

I hope he comes to the NFL soon. It would be really intriguing to see.

The best QBs that utilize the no-huddle in the NFL usually speed up the offense at different times just to catch the D off-guard (late substitutions, not getting lined up right). I always thought Peyton Manning was the master of that.

steferfootball

Starter
JdashSTL said:
RamFan503 said:
JdashSTL said:

I hope he comes to the NFL soon. It would be really intriguing to see.

The best QBs that utilize the no-huddle in the NFL usually speed up the offense at different times just to catch the D off-guard (late substitutions, not getting lined up right). I always thought Peyton Manning was the master of that.
Peyton Manning is pretty much the master of everything, so saying that he is the master of anything is usually a pretty good bet.