Official Superbowl Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

superfan24

Starter
Thank God the last pass fell incomplete. Woulda had to take a 8 month hiatus from anything nfl

steferfootball

Starter
Amazing game.

Not quite as sweet as 07, but an adrenaline rush nonetheless.

Also, Tom Brady had all day to throw to wide open recovers.

Why can't we do that for Bradford? :(

bluecoconuts

Legend
steferfootball said:
Amazing game.

Not quite as sweet as 07, but an adrenaline rush nonetheless.

Also, Tom Brady had all day to throw to wide open recovers.

Why can't we do that for Bradford? :(

Because it ends the same, the receivers drop the pass.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought it was a real good game with both teams/QB's performing at a high level. Soon, my friends, soon...we will be there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
superfan24 said:
Thank God the last pass fell incomplete. Woulda had to take a 8 month hiatus from anything nfl

Yeah man no doubt. We were all talking about how sickening it would be to watch anything NFL if the patsies and Barbie Brady would have rallied with less than a minute. And if the Hail Mary would have connected? I think I would have puked.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
TUCK RULE!

020512-NFL-Super-Bowl-Action-G38-AA_20120205223858532_600_400.JPG

steferfootball

Starter
The biggest story of the game imo is how the teams chewed the clock. This plays right into the giants favor:

TOP: 37:05 NYG... 22:55 NE

Both teams were able to sustain long drives. Specifically New York. On a number of drives, they didn't end with points, but chewed a bunch of time. That means a fast game that has less possessions, thus keeping number 12 on the sideline.

Also lol angryram.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bahhhh ha ha! I freaking love it. LOVE IT!

[flv]http://www.theinsider.com/media/video/2012/02/49454/ins_gisele_at_super_bowl_120206.flv[/flv]

INDIANAPOLIS — The frustrations of another Super Bowl loss spilled over for Gisele Bundchen as she left the luxury suites of Lucas Oil Stadium after her husband Tom Brady and the Patriots fell to Eli Manning and the Giants, 21-17, in Super Bowl XLVI Sunday night.

While making her way toward the elevator, Giants fans were harassing the supermodel, yelling, “Eli rules, Eli owns your husband.”

She responded to her entourage.

“You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said in a video obtained by TheInsider.com. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

That was an obvious reference to Wes Welker, who dropped what would have been a first down on the Patriots’ next-to-last drive and would have likely sealed the win.

Aaron Hernandez also had a drop of a pass over the middle on the last drive of the game.

Anonymous

Imagine how Giselle would feel if the officials threw the game for the other team?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lolz at Mrs Brady. Let the Giselegate drama begin!!

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
steferfootball said:
squeaky wheel said:
Imagine how Giselle would feel if the officials threw the game for the other team?
You mean like the tuck rule? :cheese:

You mean Justin Tuck?

Oh and I havent contributed to the thread, but DOWN GOES BRADY! DOWN GOES BRADY!

Anonymous

steferfootball said:
squeaky wheel said:
You mean like the tuck rule? :cheese:

Actually I was thinking super bowl 36. :amped:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Im so glad the Giants scored that last TD. I know it would have been in the best interest of the Giants to run the clock down and kick the FG, but when you breakdown the Pats offense they have no speed on the outside, Gronk was their best deep threat and we all saw how he struggled on the play when Blackburn had the INT. Ochocinco running down the field isnt good enough anymore. It was just Brady against that 4-man rush. It was also very similar to the Pats last drive in the 08 SB. I also dont think the Giants were playing for the FG. I listened to an interview with Ahmad Bradshaw this morning and he said the coaches didnt say anything about taking a knee, Manning noticed the Pats defenders as they line up to the LOS and told him to go down as the play happened lol, so even if he takes a knee I still think the Giants punch it in for a TD, they would have just run down a little more clock. It comes down to whether or not you wanna see your team have one shot (FG) or do you give the Pats a chance on offense knowing how much faith you have in your pass rush? One criticism you could put on Belichick is why didnt he let them score sooner.

Overall, I really enjoyed the game. Its always awesome to see the Pats lose, but I gotta say that the camera shot of Kraft on the last play was really hard to watch.

After seeing the damage Hakeem Nicks has done this postseason im starting to lean towards Blackmon in the draft (if we dont trade down). Their werent many plays where he had good separation (a major issue for our WR core) but his ability to leap and grab the ball and get YAC has just been fantastic. I definitely can envision Blackmon making those type of plays when he gets in the league.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

Too funny. You think Mrs. Brady has been on the phone with Wes groveling with her apology? Or do you suppose Giselle called him? :sly:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JdashSTL said:
Overall, I really enjoyed the game. Its always awesome to see the Pats lose, but I gotta say that the camera shot of Kraft on the last play was really hard to watch.

i have to agree there.

also he was the only person in the box that seemed to care. everyone else was in such a rush to go somewhere else, what was up with that?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Too funny. You think Mrs. Brady has been on the phone with Wes groveling with her apology? Or do you suppose Giselle called him? :sly:

zzzzzzzing!

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
kurtfaulk said:
JdashSTL said:

i have to agree there.

also he was the only person in the box that seemed to care. everyone else was in such a rush to go somewhere else, what was up with that?

It was really odd because I remember people cheering a bit thinking someone caught it in the endzone, then they looked up at the scoreboard, and then everyone leaves. Kraft stays and it was like he was slowly processing what just happened. Thats rough.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamFan503 said:
X said:

I was listening to ESPN radio and someone called her "Yoko". I laughed out loud then.