Official: Son of “Son of Bum” onboard!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good news and congrats to Wes. (y)

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope this move wasn't based on nepotism and that he'll contribute substantially as a TE coach.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I won't believe it until I see him wearing grandpa's cowboy hat on the sidelines!

Welcome Wes!

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now watch the Rams go get Reed in FA and hook son of son of bum up with a TE room that is the envy of the league. :p

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He's an outstanding TE Coach.

Actually I thought he would end up being QB Coach because he held that title in college, however, it appears Jedd Fisch is moving up to QB Coach.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now watch the Rams go get Reed in FA and hook son of son of bum up with a TE room that is the envy of the league. :p

Reed isn't a FA. You think he's getting cut?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Probably have to pay a king's ransom for him. Would rather see what he can do to develop Everett and a FA or rookie TE.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hope this move wasn't based on nepotism and that he'll contribute substantially as a TE coach.

He is actually part of The reason McVay & Wade are both with The Rams. They waited for his contract to play out. It has nothing to do with his ability as a coach. It’s all a bonus.

Zach Kromer is going to be a solid coach as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reed isn't a FA. You think he's getting cut?

I was looking at his contract and his cap hit drops from $13M to $3M this season, and with his injury history I don't know that the Skins will be getting tons of offers. So it's possible. Unlikely, granted, but there were some who wanted him cut back in 2018 they simply couldn't due to his contract.

His value is greater to McVay of course, or someone like him. Knowing Shanny they'd probably trade for him just to spite McVay. But made the comment as a joke since it's a very long shot.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Probably have to pay a king's ransom for him. Would rather see what he can do to develop Everett and a FA or rookie TE.

Need a stud blocking TE that can catch. Someone to play 12 personnel with Higbee... two blockers that can be a threat as targets as well.

Make Everett a big WR

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I don't want to be a jerk, but when did some random guy in the internet referencing unknown sources become "official"?

If someone doesn't make a joke about @Farr Be It and the Gurley knee thing I'm going to be sad.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Jedd Fisch was a good get. McVay been doing a great job finding good young minds!