Official ROD Pre-FA Community Mock Draft 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Round THREE
#65-Tampa Bay - Tre' Jackson OG Florida State

#66-Tennessee - Alex Carter, CB, Stanford

#67-Jacksonville - @Barrison - You're on the clock...

#68-San Diego( from Pittsburgh via Oakland)

#69-Washington

#70-NY Jets

#71-Chicago

#72-Kansas City(from St Louis)

#73-Atlanta

#74-NY Giants

#75-New Orleans

#76-Minnesota

#77-Cleveland

#78-Miami

#79-San Francisco

#80-Kansas City

#81-Buffalo

#82-Houston

#83-Pittsburgh(from San Diego)

#84-Philadelphia

#85-Cincinnati

#86-Arizona

#87-Pittsburgh

#88-Detroit

#89-Carolina

#90-Baltimore

#91-Dallas

#92-Denver

#93-Indianapolis

#94-Green Bay

#95-Seattle

#96-Arizona(from New England)

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Freaking seahawks rob me of my guy!!!! Oh well..

With 64th pick the draft the New England Patriots select:

Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan
I was in thirds as to whether to take Coates, Funchess or Jackson.
Decided on Coates in the end as I think he has the potential to be in the top couple of WR's from this group a couple of years down the line.

Was actually going to look into trading back up for Jackson, just my luck that all three guys go of the board one after another lol.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
with the 66th pick, the Tennessee Titans select....

Alex Carter, CB, Stanford
I was guessing Funchess would be your pick if he fell to you. Obviously didn't make it to you though, but curious if he would have been the pick if he was still available?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I was in thirds as to whether to take Coates, Funchess or Jackson.
Decided on Coates in the end as I think he has the potential to be in the top couple of WR's from this group a couple of years down the line.

Was actually going to look into trading back up for Jackson, just my luck that all three guys go of the board one after another lol.

I can see Coates being around for a good few years, he's a bit raw right now, but I can see him being a top WR in a couple of years - and staying there

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I can see Coates being around for a good few years, he's a bit raw right now, but I can see him being a top WR in a couple of years - and staying there
Yeah that's pretty much what I saw too. Somewhat of a Demaryius Thomas kind of prospect for me. All of the physical tools, just needs to put it all together.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I was guessing Funchess would be your pick if he fell to you. Obviously didn't make it to you though, but curious if he would have been the pick if he was still available?

Was toying with Funchess, he does have that 'something', I think he could be similar to Jared Cook, a WR/TE hybrid...

but Carter was my first choice here in the 3rd, surprised he was left on the board tbh ;)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Yeah that's pretty much what I saw too. Somewhat of a Demaryius Thomas kind of prospect for me. All of the physical tools, just needs to put it all together.

Yep, he seems the type of guy that needs the right type of co-players, and coaches and he could sky-rocket...

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I have a feeling Coates will be pretty good when the light switch goes on.

the more I'm looking at these young guys, yes talent IS important, but I think a huge percentage of success depends on the supporting cast & coaches, can they be guided on the right path, coached correctly etc...

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
the more I'm looking at these young guys, yes talent IS important, but I think a huge percentage of success depends on the supporting cast & coaches, can they be guided on the right path, coached correctly etc...
All of those things, along with the most important in my eyes: work ethic. How much does this guy want to be the best?
So many times in the NFL the best players have been the guys that don't have the best measurables, but have the greatest desire to succeed. That's the biggest thing for me.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
All of those things, along with the most important in my eyes: work ethic. How much does this guy want to be the best?
So many times in the NFL the best players have been the guys that don't have the best measurables, but have the greatest desire to succeed. That's the biggest thing for me.

Forgot that one! you're right how much do they WANT it. I hate seeing guys with God given talent and athleticism just waste it, or just do enough to get by. Hats off to you @jsimcox for bringing that one up!

Athos

Legend
I have a feeling Coates will be pretty good when the light switch goes on.

It isn't the lights. It's those stone hands. And you typically don't see guys who drop shit tons of passes, suddenly start reeling them in in the NFL. You can either catch, or you can't.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
It isn't the lights. It's those stone hands. And you typically don't see guys who drop crap tons of passes, suddenly start reeling them in in the NFL. You can either catch, or you can't.

I never noticed he had stone hands but then again I've only seen a few of his games.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
With the 67th pick the Jacksonville Jaguars select Kevin Johnson CB Wake Forest.
1107_Kevin-Johnson_inside.jpg

Athos

Legend
Shit. Bunch of guys I was looking at disappeared with the last handful of picks.

Chargers are looking for a 5th to move down. Otherwise they'll grudgingly make their selection.