Official Rams vs. Redskins Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That O-Line needs to get better....Scan the lands fellas...we need some serious big uglies...And I'm worried about our home town favorite Barksdale....Since he come by and answers questions, I'd like to see him start dominating again....He's been having trouble for over a month now...I feel we won't re-sign him, and draft a RT in the draft...Still say OG-RT are huge needs....oh yea, and QB...i'm still thinking Hundley or Petty in the second round......who knows, maybe a small school wonder.....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am serious about the first half point shortage. Against a good team 6 points probably oesnt get it done.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I'm also concerned about the oline. These games against the Cards and Seahawks are going to be tough if they don't do a better job in pass protection.

RamzFanz

Damnit
OK, when Rams had a little time left and time outs at the end of the second quarter they actually DIDN'T SURRENDER THE POSSESSION!

Until they did surrender it by going for a missed field goal with plenty of time for a TD. Seriously Fish?

SierraRam

Recreational User
what's with the 3 runs up the middle every single time once we had the game in hand??

Agree 100%. They were keying on the run exclusively, and Mason got stuffed on all of his final carries. I'm not saying 'Go Deep', but how about a little screen over their run blitzes? You know, like everyone does to us.

I know - Picky picky