Official Rams@Bengals Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoman01

Rookie
The intent of my original question to you was how did you formulate the opinion that one of our star players is in the tank? Because he only has 21 tackles? My opinion is that the man has been playing hurt for much of the season and his body can't take it right now. To imply that he's faking his injuries in order to cash in later is a serious accusation to make.

Again, how do you know this?
Just a hunch. He is having a crappy season, the team is going nowhere, he is nicked up.

Shoman01

Rookie
Well, because the team before Fisher was composed of low ceiling, fill in veterans that would never get any better? If memory serves. all of the roster cuts by Fisher were not signed to other teams...This is where relying on stats only, is BS.
Like any of these guys could make another team.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Just a hunch. He is having a crappy season, the team is going nowhere, he is nicked up.

There you go - just a hunch. We all have those and are entitled to them until we present those hunches as facts.

"Fisher doesn't care about losing"
"His boss does not put any pressure on him"
"Quinn is a joke!! He is saving himself for the next team and contract!!"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like any of these guys could make another team.
Most of the Oline are composed of rookies and or first year players....We need an upgrade at WR and TE..We are set at RB with Gurley. Yes, we need a franchise QB..Our defense has given us the opportunity to have a much better record than we right now, but the Offense couldn't capitalize on that..ST is playing well......So yeah, a lot of our players would be snapped up in a New York Minuteif they hit free agency.

Athos

Legend
Shit.

Blaine Fucking GABBERT put up 318 yards and a TD against the Cardinals throwing to (Vance McDonald, who?), (Blake Bell, who?), (Shaun Draughn, WHO!?!?), and an aged Boldin while completing 69% of his passes...

And our QBs couldn't fight their way out of a fucking paper bad with a hole in it and a GD NEON SIGN pointing the way.

That's how pitiful our QB situation is.

Against the Falcons, SheBitches, and Birds, he has 767 yards and 4TDs/3INTs.

During that same period...

564 yards between Keenum and Foles with 1 TD/4INTs.

How sad......how sad indeed.

But then. At least Gabbert has physical tools.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
crap.

Blaine freaking GABBERT put up 318 yards and a TD against the Cardinals throwing to (Vance McDonald, who?), (Blake Bell, who?), (Shaun Draughn, WHO!?!?), and an aged Boldin while completing 69% of his passes...

And our QBs couldn't fight their way out of a freaking paper bad with a hole in it and a GD NEON SIGN pointing the way.

That's how pitiful our QB situation is.

Against the Falcons, SheBitches, and Birds, he has 767 yards and 4TDs/3INTs.

During that same period...

564 yards between Keenum and Foles with 1 TD/4INTs.

How sad......how sad indeed.

But then. At least Gabbert has physical tools.

You see how Captain Kirk Cousins played today again aswell? The consensus is he's limited - but scheme and personnel being friendly to him mean he can get it done. I don't know why we look so bad that we can't even get some competent QB play.

Walter

Rookie
man its kinda sad that we don't even need a vent thread anymore. the fans are so beat down that we can't even get mad after a beat down like this one. then we hear fisher is likely to get an extension oh well
give them the horn

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/1...-jeff-fisher-hot-seat-websites-internet-tubes

With those emotions in mind, many Rams fans might be willing to explore the internet as an avenue to express their emotions. Some might even attempt to find new websites to vent said anger.

One of those sites, perhaps, could be firejefffisher.com.

It isn't.

Entering http://www.firejefffisher.com into your browser redirects you to the official team page at http://www.stlouisrams.com/.

We've reached out to the team for comment.

(UPDATED at 3:47pm ET)

Worth clarifying something here. The registrar for the site at Whois is not the Rams:
firejefffisher_website_registrar_info.0.JPG

I just find it strange that a non-Rams entity would purchase the website and redirect it to the team site.

We'll update this page if we get anything else on this.

(UPDATED at 5:25pm ET)

Just heard back from Artis Twyman, the head of the Rams' Communications Dept., saying simply the Rams didn't purchase the domain.

No clue who would've purchased it and then set it to redirect to the team site...

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
First time in a long time I quit watching the game before it was over. I'm ashamed to admit that but the product we are putting on the field is refund worthy.

I imagine the coaches are just as confused as the players about the results, but as a fan it just seems like offensively we just can't consistently do anything right.

I honestly can't vent....just confused.

fancents86

Starter
Just finished watching the game, so maybe a few of ou can relate to my gripes.

1. Play calls. It was a breath of fresh air the first few games when it seemed like cignetti figured out how to use Tavon. Well it seems that's all he's figured out how to do. With 3 plays. Play calling was predictable.

2. Bradley Marquez. Where is he? Much like a few of us have been bitching about Bailey not getting enough touches, it seems like this kid is in the same boat. He seems to run decent routes and has very good hands, but he's never targeted.

Welker. Only on third downs? Really??? We need all the help we can get and you limit this dude to third downs only?

Quick. Butterfingers today.

Total lack of discipline today with the penalties. And I think Robinson gets at least 3 holding penalties a game.

Defense left too many large holes for Hill, but I'll let it off easily on them since they are out entire team.

I fear this D is gonna be gone by the time we get a decent offense, and personally I like our mentality and D and would like to stay a defensive minded team.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This team is not supposed to suck.

This was the year of the Ram for FCKS sake.

This team looks like it would have a hard time staying on the field with the 2014 or 2013 versions.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
The Rams have WASTED so many premium picks it hard to count. Go back to 2010 they played the seahawks for the division on game 16. The 2 franchises were dead even at that point. Look how the seahawks have done compared to the Rams since then. That my friend is horrible scouting and ability to evaluate NFL caliber talent.

This sir, is a great way of looking at it, and absolutely true. This falls on Fisher and company.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
No clue who would've purchased it and then set it to redirect to the team site...

Maybe it's because the team site shows the Rams Win/Loss record? ;) Come on. I had to.

iced

Well, one thing I'm learning from fisher teams....

the Defense gets better, the penalties stay at near the top of the league, and the offense continues to regress, year after year...

Status
Not open for further replies.