Official Monday Night Football Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Turn out the lights, the parties over.................WTF? :x

bluecoconuts

Legend
joeybittick said:
bluecoconuts said:

Not sure if you were commenting on that punt... but if so: +! :nono:

Yeah I was. I was disappointed in the third down call, but the fact everyone could see they were doing an all out punt block and we still let a man come in unblocked... Not pleasing to see.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So the Rams are bad b/c they have guys starting that just got here last Tuesday.

The Seahawks are bad tonight b/c..??? Where's JT's "expert analysis" saying how awesome Seattle is???

Frank Gore. Shut down. "Beast mode" Marshawn Lynch. Doing work on him.

RamsSince1969

Rams On Demand Sponsor
boondock said:
Bradford looks like he just isn't into it.

I don't know what to think about him anymore. I hope it's just like Alex Smith. Looks horrible at times, but once he has a decent supporting cast, he becomes the Rookie Sam (the one that makes plays). I don't care about an injury. Get him out of there if he's not right.

joeybittick

Rookie
RealRamsFan said:
boondock said:
Bradford looks like he just isn't into it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2011/12/12/2632051/animated-josh-mcdaniels-exchanging-pleasantries-with-sam-bradford" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2011/12/12 ... m-bradford</a>

Looks like McDaniels just ripped into him

Reminds me of Holt and Linehan getting into it.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way calling any current Ram Linehan :?!:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
ALL YOU HAVE 2 DO IS JUST HAND IT SO SJACK!!!!! IT'S NOT THAT FUCKIN COMPLICATED. DON'T GET FUCKIN CUTE.

Field goalin our way 2 a top 5 draft pick. SMFH.

RamsSince1969

Rams On Demand Sponsor
The guys in the booth pointed out, if the Rams lose all remaining games, they become the team with the worst 5 year record since the 1930's. :shock: The defense is completely worn out at this stage in the game. Chickens just scored. Game getting out of hand. I thought we might have a chance at 13-3 and knocking on the door. Sjax had a beautiful run on that screen pass. That was our shining moment of the night.

joeybittick

Rookie
X said:
superfan24 said:
give me a break its competitive sports
+1

I wasn't trying to comment on the importance of the interaction or whether or not it was a "good/bad sign". I was just saying that the first thing I thought of was Holt (A star, maybe not to the level of Bradford though just cos he was a WR not a QB) getting into it with his HC (even though McD is the OC). Just the visual I got, wasn't trying to start anything.

superfan24

Starter
joeybittick said:
X said:
superfan24 said:
give me a break its competitive sports
+1

I wasn't trying to comment on the importance of the interaction or whether or not it was a "good/bad sign". I was just saying that the first thing I thought of was Holt (A star, maybe not to the level of Bradford though just cos he was a WR not a QB) getting into it with his HC (even though McD is the OC). Just the visual I got, wasn't trying to start anything.

I know, I know didn't even see your post

joeybittick

Rookie
It looked like Rams touched it first to me, but good challenge any way I think. At this point in the game they have to, right?