Official Monday Night Football Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
approved.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Horns of Gold said:
I think we'll see a sack out of both of them and the defense holds Seattle to 13 points.

I just think that will be 13 more points than the Rams get.
Do me a favor and don't fill up this thread with these kinds of posts tonight. Use your other forums for that.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I hate the Seahawks, I probably hate them more than the 49ers. I wish the Rams humiliate them on national TV. I want Quinn and Long to have multiple sacks and a defensive score. I want Bradford to go 28-30 for 450 years and 5 TD. I want Jackson to run for 212 yards and 3 touchdowns, with the Rams winning 63-0.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
I hate the Seahawks, I probably hate them more than the 49ers. I wish the Rams humiliate them on national TV. I want Quinn and Long to have multiple sacks and a defensive score. I want Bradford to go 28-30 for 450 years and 5 TD. I want Jackson to run for 212 yards and 3 touchdowns, with the Rams winning 63-0.
Psh. You're WAY too conservative in your wishes.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9qavbcJPRU[/youtube]

Rams shock the world and win tonight.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Horns of Gold said:
I think we'll see a sack out of both of them and the defense holds Seattle to 13 points.

Do me a favor and don't fill up this thread with these kinds of posts tonight. Use your other forums for that.

For real man. It's our last chance for @ least a year to see the Rams on MNF. And for me it's probably the last time I'll see them on tv this year.

Go be realistic to yourself.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Heh. Volbeat - "A Warrior's Call." Good choice.

@Stlouisrams
QB Sam Bradford is officially active and will start tonight against Seattle.

Rams inactives: QB Feeley, QB Brandstater, RB Porter, FB B. Miller, LB Cole, T Hughes, DT Robbins.
Newly signed Kellen Clemens will serve as Bradford's backup.

No Porter on the returns. Enter the Nick Miller era.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
<a class="postlink" href="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/12/sam-bradford-will-start-at-quarterback-against-seahawks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -seahawks/</a>

Sam's starting tonight. Woot.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This will be Austin Pettis' coming out party. He will be a huge player in this game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I hope most of yall are right in your predictions. I'm staying grounded until kick off when my fandom will take over like rabies. Let's go Rams! Screw up our draft position to make us able to strut around in our man caves? Well, hell yeah!!! :hehe:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm sending my positive vibes from Montana West down I-90 to Seattle for the RAMS to kick some seachicken ass. Pluck those fother muckers!

:box: :ninja: :box: :ninja:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ljramsfan said:
No one is in the chat room?
Well, if I went in there now it would just look gay. So I'll wait for someone else to join you first. :sly:

Plus, there's still a half-hour before kickoff.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If the Rams score 34 tonight, they get out of the NFL scoring cellar. They would pass the Chiefs. Population has got to be lagging in the heartland. Aint nobody scoring!!!

superfan24

Starter
Agreed hate the seachickens more than the niners now, but only by a slim margin.
SJ will have close to a career game.
I'm Pumped MNF BABY

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I want to hear the announcers say, " Where in the hell has this team been all season?" "How are they only 2-10????".

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
Horns of Gold said:

+1....it's late, but just sayin....