Official "Did you know?" thread (aka Rams Trivia)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
LesBaker said:
Ok thanks.....but that isn't the Burger King commercial embedded above lol.

[youtubemobile]http://m.youtube.com/#/watchv=IFFi3ILvWVo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIFFi3ILvWVo[/youtubemobile]
It's still the code you posted though.
So, I say again, "Go home, Les ... you're drunk."

No I don't wanna go h.....wait I am home. And sober.

WTF am I doing? What the hell is wrong with me.

I think I'm going to clean my azz up and go get some sushi and catch the sunset on Bonita Beach.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Re: Official "Did you know?" thread (aka Rams Trivia)

Thordaddy said:
Did you know:
Lawrence Phillips had a terrible left hook and his girlfrind was actually ahead on points in their first fight when he had his trainer cut his glove drank from a brown bottle and scored a TKO in the seventh round.

Really?
I didn't either

You just won the internet.

/thread

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
RamsSince1969 said:
Did you know:
The Rams in 1962 had two of the top three picks in the NFL Draft and select Quarterback Roman Gabriel and Defensive Tackle Merlin Olsen. The two would go on to star for the Rams for the next decade. However, their first season was one to forget as the Rams only win one game in a miserable 1-12-1 season. :nono:

Did you know that Roman Gabriel played a native on Gilligan's Island? He threw a coconut pass to Ginger in the grass hut on the 40 yard line!
He also played an indian in a John Wayne flick...no passes though :whome?:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Did you know that Gabriel was the first Philippine to play in the NFL?