Official Combine Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if you call it a man-crush but Alex McCalister needs to be wearing horns in 2016

Yes. We can start the bandwagon. Eugene Sims was around the same size when we drafted him and he's 270 now. Put some weight on McCalister and improve his strength and he'll be scary good. Dude has all the tools to be a double digit sacker in the NFL. Just has to stay out of trouble.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Time for Snisher to show that they can get a stud D-lineman outside of the first round.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Rams had a formal interview with Clemson CB Mackensie Alexander.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What amazes me is how many people are listing Hackenburgh as a round 2 pick. The dude was bad. So bad. I wouldn't touch him prior to round 3, maybe 4.

Okay, I am not picking on you here by replying to this twice. I just got to watch the QB sessions. Now Mayock says all that matters is good footwork and how the ball comes out of the hand. Hackenberg was good in both parts. He was not as good as Goff or Wentz but he was the upper group. He didnt miss a lot of passes either. You make it sound like it was aweful. In fact someone, either Mayock or Eisen said 'He really helped himself here today'.

I am not saying he looked as good as Goff or Wentz, or even Cook. He was not in the back of the group if you watch his footwork and throwing motion. Now his pocket awareness is a different issue but that had nothing to do with the Combine where he did pretty good and 'Helped himself'.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Rams had a formal interview with Clemson CB Mackensie Alexander.

This is kinda funny. Alexander is the Janoris of college football in so many ways. Identical size and supreme confidence in their own abilities. Both are man coverage corners who like making breaks on the ball. Might be BPA at 15

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay, I am not picking on you here by replying to this twice. I just got to watch the QB sessions. Now Mayock says all that matters is good footwork and how the ball comes out of the hand. Hackenberg was good in both parts. He was not as good as Goff or Wentz but he was the upper group. He didnt miss a lot of passes either. You make it sound like it was aweful. In fact someone, either Mayock or Eisen said 'He really helped himself here today'.

I am not saying he looked as good as Goff or Wentz, or even Cook. He was not in the back of the group if you watch his footwork and throwing motion. Now his pocket awareness is a different issue but that had nothing to do with the Combine where he did pretty good and 'Helped himself'.

When I say he was "bad, so bad" I was referring to his tape. I don't care how he did in the combine, personally. My takes on these guys tends to stay the same once the season is complete.

My take on him is he's easily flustered, rushes his decisions due to a lack of confidence in the pocket, inaccurate unless he has a lot of time, etc. Which in the NFL means he's gonna get smoked. IMO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
When I say he was "bad, so bad" I was referring to his tape. I don't care how he did in the combine, personally. My takes on these guys tends to stay the same once the season is complete.

My take on him is he's easily flustered, rushes his decisions due to a lack of confidence in the pocket, inaccurate unless he has a lot of time, etc. Which in the NFL means he's gonna get smoked. IMO.

Okay. I thought you were talking about the combine, since this thread is titled ' Official combine thread'