Official Bold Predictions Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hello ladies and gents!! It's that time of year again where the combine has arrived and draft fever is in full force.

If it's okay with the mods, I'd like to start an "Official BOLD Predictions" thread, where, if you have any bold predictions for the combine or the draft, and you want to have it on record, put it in this thread!!

It'll be fun to come back to this thread once spring activities begin, and see how many prophets we have in the herd!!
:D:D

With that said, I guess I'll begin by going out on a limb and saying Houston will throw a curveball and start the draft by selecting Johnny Football 1st overall ( I know, I know... not too bold :p)

Whose got the :effemine: to go out on real limb?!! What say you?!!!:sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
J. Matthews slips out of the top 10.

duckhunter

Starter
Matthews makes the pro bowl 8 times over a 12 year career at LT.

Robinson on the other hand doesn't gel at LT but becomes a pro bowl guard/RT.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
1. Rams will trade back from #2 with the Falcons to #6.
2. Watkins will not run under a 4.35 at the combine
3. The first round of the NFL draft will breakdown as follows - 4 QB's, 5 OT's(Martin included), 1 OG, 4 WR's, 1 TE, 5 DT's, 3 DE's, 3 CB's, 2 Safeties, 1 ILB, 3 OLB's
4. More CB's will be selected in the draft than WR's.
5. The Bills will select a defensive player at #9.
6. The Raiders will select a Defensive player at #5.
7. Neither Robinson nor Matthews will be selected in the top 5.
8. The Browns will not select Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel.

Thats all I got for now, I will think of more before the draft I'm sure. Hard to make projections for the combine.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Matthews makes the pro bowl 8 times over a 12 year career at LT.

Robinson on the other hand doesn't gel at LT but becomes a pro bowl guard/RT.

I better bookmark this so i can check this in 12 years ;)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
1. Rams will trade back from #2 with the Falcons to #6.
2. Watkins will not run under a 4.35 at the combine
3. The first round of the NFL draft will breakdown as follows - 4 QB's, 5 OT's(Martin included), 1 OG, 4 WR's, 1 TE, 5 DT's, 3 DE's, 3 CB's, 2 Safeties, 1 ILB, 3 OLB's
4. More CB's will be selected in the draft than WR's.
5. The Bills will select a defensive player at #9.
6. The Raiders will select a Defensive player at #5.
7. Neither Robinson nor Matthews will be selected in the top 5.
8. The Browns will not select Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel.

Thats all I got for now, I will think of more before the draft I'm sure. Hard to make projections for the combine.
Wow! Now that's a prediction. Well done Tron.

Name
JP
Hello ladies and gents!! It's that time of year again where the combine has arrived and draft fever is in full force.

If it's okay with the mods, I'd like to start an "Official BOLD Predictions" thread, where, if you have any bold predictions for the combine or the draft, and you want to have it on record, put it in this thread!!

It'll be fun to come back to this thread once spring activities begin, and see how many prophets we have in the herd!!
:D:D

With that said, I guess I'll begin by going out on a limb and saying Houston will throw a curveball and start the draft by selecting Johnny Football 1st overall ( I know, I know... not too bold :p)

Whose got the :effemine: to go out on real limb?!! What say you?!!!:sneaky::sneaky:

Rams will leave this draft with Clowney and Watkins.... (y)(y)(y)(y)

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Moments after being drafted Jadeveon Clowney will also be elected to the pro football hall of fame based on his combine numbers and phenomenal "upside".

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Not one player at Radio City Music Hall will be seen speaking on his mobile phone.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Both of the Rams first round picks will be used on Defensive players.

Jeff Fisher and Les Snead will be fired after the season and go into business together selling mustache wax and styling gel door to door.

My "bold prediction" is that the Rams will strengthen the defense through the draft more than some might think.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Rams will trade down twice, pick Mack at 6, pick Pryor at 13, Moses at 35, Donald at 37, Jackson at 44.
in my whosyourmama commercial voice championship

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ok, guess I will go bold as can be. Rams draft Clowney, Robinson, Watkins, Barr, Matthews, Pryor and Dennard. Unfortunately they wont have a first round draft pick till 2020, but heck, we are set!!!!