Official 2015 NFL final standings(predictions)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Get em in now! Here's an awesome tool to make it easy and realistic.
http://raylehnhoff.github.io/nflschedulepicker/

200.gif

AFC
East
NE 11-5
MIA 10-6
BUFF 8-8
NYJ 7-9

North
PITT 10-6
BAL 10-6
CIN 7-9
CLE 3-13

SOUTH
IND 13-3
HOU 5-11
JAX 5-11
TEN 3-13

WEST
SD 10-6
DEN 9-7
KC 9-7
OAK 7-9

NFC
EAST
DAL 12-4
PHI 10-6
NYG 9-7
WASH 3-13

NORTH
GB 13-3
MINN 9-7
DET 8-8
CHI 4-12

SOUTH
TB 8-8
NO 8-8
CAR 6-10
ATL 5-11

WEST
SEA 12-4
STL 10-6
ARZ 9-7
SF 3-13

Playoffs:
th

AFC
1. Indy
2. N.E.
3. S.D.
4. PITT
5. MIA
6. BAL

NFC
1. G.B.
2. SEA
3. DAL
4. TB
5. PHI
6. STL

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/09/10/2015-nfl-predictions-baltimore-ravens-green-bay-packers

Predicting the 2015 Season
by Andy Benoit

The regular season is upon us, which means someone at The MMQB needs to set the expectations and volunteer to receive scathing second guesses from commenters and Twitter trolls. With all 32 team-by-team Deep Dive previews complete (click on each team to read the full preview), here’s how I see the final standings playing out.

NFC WEST
1. Seattle
2. St. Louis
3. Arizona
4. San Francisco

The Seahawks aren’t as strong as they were a year ago, but the Rams don’t have the offensive weapons to fully counterbalance a defense that might very well be the league’s most talented. Arizona prospers with smoke and mirrors created by good coaching. Who knows, maybe that will once again mean double-digit wins for them. But if we’re to project, their roster is better than only San Francisco’s in this division.

NFC EAST
1. Dallas
2. Philadelphia (Wild-Card)

3. N.Y. Giants
4. Washington

The season-ending knee injury to cornerback Orlando Scandrick gives me some pause about the Cowboys, but the arrival of Greg Hardy and Randy Gregory plus the return of Sean Lee should make this defense better than it was a year ago. Great defense is the best way to complement a dominant rushing attack, which Dallas’s O-line provides. The Eagles’ defense, however, is equally improved (if not more so). Don’t be surprised if both Dallas and Philly finish 11-5 or 12-4 with a tie-breaker deciding it.

NFC NORTH
1. Green Bay
2. Minnesota (Wild-Card)

3. Detroit
4. Chicago

The best quarterback in football makes for a top-five offense regardless of who is at wide receiver. In Minnesota, an ascending Teddy Bridgewater is surrounded by an Adrian Peterson-led ground game and a talented young defense that is sure to be better in Year Two under Mike Zimmer. The Bears, who have catastrophic personnel issues on defense, are an easy pick for last place, making the Lions, who are poised to regress defensively, the default third-place finisher.

NFC SOUTH
1. Atlanta
2. New Orleans
3. Carolina
4. Tampa Bay

This division doesn’t look much better than it did a year ago given Tampa Bay’s youth, Carolina’s lack of aerial firepower, New Orleans’s paucity of pass rushers and Atlanta’s defensive transformation under first-time head coach Dan Quinn. But with Matt Ryan, the Falcons have the ability to occasionally outscore people. So do the Saints, but I think Ryan will overtake a subtly declining Drew Brees in the quarterback rankings this season.

NFC TITLE GAME
Packers over Cowboys: Green Bay’s multiplicity on defense is intriguing—and let’s not forget, this team was an onside kick recovery away from winning the conference a year ago.

AFC EAST
1. New England
2. N.Y. Jets (Wild-Card)

3. Buffalo
4. Miami

The Dolphins are much better than a last place team—I could even see them going 9-7. But they have questions in their back seven, while the Jets and Bills have two of the league’s stingiest defenses. Of those two defenses, New York’s gets the slight nod because of the Revis factor. At the top, the Patriots aren’t as good as they were a year ago (also because of the Revis factor), but no self-respecting analyst projects Tom Brady and Bill Belichick to finish second in their division.

AFC NORTH
1. Baltimore
2. Pittsburgh (Wild-Card)

3. Cincinnati
4. Cleveland

The Ravens are the most complete team in football. The Steelers have the league’s most dangerous offense. The Bengals are exactly what they’ve been the last four years while the Browns have a discouraging number of questions on offense.

AFC SOUTH
1. Indianapolis
2. Houston
3. Jacksonville
4. Tennessee

Indy is the easiest division winner call we’ve seen in years. The Texans might take a step back, but that step will still be smaller than the one the Jags are poised to take forward. In Tennessee, it’s going to take time for Ken Whisenhunt and Marcus Mariota to acclimate to one another.

AFC WEST
1. Denver
2. Kansas City
3. San Diego
4. Oakland

Denver is worse than it was a year ago while the other three teams are all better. But we’re still talking about a Broncos team that features a top-five quarterback and an immensely talented defense. A healthy Chiefs defense is also very good, and their offense has shown it can manufacture productivity through design. The Chargers are the real grab bag club. They’re talented enough to go 11-5, but recent history says they won’t. Finally, the Raiders are not the NFL’s worst team. In fact, if they played in the AFC South, they could push for a .500 record. Too bad they’re in the deep AFC West.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Ravens over Colts: I love Baltimore’s young defense, zone-blocking O-line and pairing of Joe Flacco with new offensive coordinator Marc Trestman. Indianapolis is frightening offensively but their defensive front gives me pause.

SUPER BOWL 50
Ravens over Packers

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Quite fun to do a full season of predictions.

Here's my (likely incredibly inaccurate) final standings :D

AFC

East

New England 13-3 (2)
Miami 8-8
Buffalo 7-9
NYJ 3-13

North

Pittsburgh 10-6 (4)
Baltimore 9-7 (6)
Cincinnati 8-8
Cleveland 4-12

South

Indianapolis 13-3 (1)
Tennessee 4-12
Houston 3-13
Jacksonville 2-12

West

Denver 12-4 (3)
San Diego 11-5 (5)
Kansas City 9-7
Oakland 7-9

NFC

East

Dallas 13-3 (2)
Philadelphia 12-4 (5)
NYG 9-7
Washington 1-15

North

Green Bay 14-2 (1)
Minnesota 9-7
Detroit 8-8
Chicago 4-12

South

Carolina 10-6 (4)
New Orleans 9-7
Atlanta 7-9
Tampa Bay 4-12

West

Seattle 12-3-1 (3)
St Louis 10-5-1 (6)
Arizona 7-9
San Francisco 3-13

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Were going 11-5 maybe 12-4 still yon the fence on the GB game.And on the way to the Super Bowl we will demolish Bradford's eagles.How's that for a prediction to our season...GO RAMS

RamzFanz

Damnit
Were going 11-5 maybe 12-4 still yon the fence on the GB game.And on the way to the Super Bowl we will demolish Bradford's eagles.How's that for a prediction to our season...GO RAMS

Now that Gurley is projected to be back and have a game or two under his belt I'm liking our chances better.

Shawnbb158

Starter
I used that site u suggested and here is what I came up with. With just looking at each matchup not looking at records til the end. I'm apparently high on Houston and have a couple teams going winless lol. But here was my results.

Afc east:
New England 11-5
Buffalo 11-5
Miami 8-8
My keys 7-9

Afc north:
Baltimore 12-4
Pittsburgh 9-7
Cincy 7-9
Cleveland 1-15

Afc south:
Houston 15-1
Indy 13-3
Tenn 3-13
Jax 0-16 (not sure how this happened I don't think they will be that bad)

Afc West:
Denver 13-3
KC 10-6
Oakland 6-10
SD 6-10

Nfc east:
Philly 10-6
Dallas 10-6
Ny Giants 3-13
Wash 0-16

Nfc north:
GB 14-2
Detroit 9-7
Minn 6-10
Chicago 5-11

Nfc south:
NO 11-5
Atlanta 11-5
Carolina 8-8
TB 4-12

Nfl west:
St Louis 11-5
Seattle 11-5
Arizona 10-6
San Fran 1-15

Lol kinda crazy records but like I said I just went week by week and sidnt look at how each teams record was going til the end.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol kinda crazy records but like I said I just went week by week and sidnt look at how each teams record was going til the end.
I used the tool one team at a time instead of progressing every team at once week to week. As i got closer to completely filling out the last several teams, i did change a few outcomes I'd chosen earlier.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He must not be very knowledgeable about the Rams. (n)

FrankenRam

Starter
I can't figure out what the Rams are likely to do this year, let alone 31 other teams. For the Rams, I could envision them being as good as 11-5 this year, but it wouldn't be all that difficult to describe scenarios that would have them at 6-10 also.