Offensive pass interference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about they call that soft ass bullshit on Seattle? Any time they touch a WR, DPI. See how that shit lasts.

Can't believe how many bullshit OPI calls we've gotten this year. Cook has deserved a couple but they have hit us with so many garbage ones.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
It's called illegal catching, they don't want us to move the ball downfield, so they have to call em back.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
They are correctly called by the letter of the rule, but the difference is all other teams have WRs that push off way more that are never/rarely flagged. Plus other teams run blatant pick plays that are never flagged. No reason why the Rams should lead the NFL in offensive PI when they let the same behavior slide for other teams.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That stuff just pisses me off. It wasn't even close to being a foul. If anything Sherman was the one putting his hands on Givens. I don't know how many times we got screwed on bullcrap calls this year. It's aggravating. You should be able to challenge crap like that.

FRO

Legend
They are correctly called by the letter of the rule, but the difference is all other teams have WRs that push off way more that are never/rarely flagged. Plus other teams run blatant pick plays that are never flagged. No reason why the Rams should lead the NFL in offensive PI when they let the same behavior slide for other teams.
I don't even know if he touched the DB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Some of them have not been. Including the Givens one.

And the fact that they let Dez Bryant shove DBs to the ground while they call our guys for nothing is asinine.

Yep, teams like Denver consistently run pick plays that aren't flagged. The Giants blocked before the ball got to the WR numerous times. These refs are jokes. Basically, if you do it enough, they just don't care. But since the Rams don't do that type of stuff often, we get flagged relentlessly.

FRO

Legend
Some of them have not been. Including the Givens one.

And the fact that they let Dez Bryant shove DBs to the ground while they call our guys for nothing is asinine.

Yep, teams like Denver consistently run pick plays that aren't flagged. The Giants blocked before the ball got to the WR numerous times. These refs are jokes. Basically, if you do it enough, they just don't care. But since the Rams don't do that type of stuff often, we get flagged relentlessly.
Yes I don't understand how pick plays are ok. Denver makes a living of them. We must do stuff that pisses off refs because we get it every week.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just curious. Was this OPI BEFORE or AFTER the fumble into the endzone? I turned off the game.