Offensive Off-sides

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just wondering - can someone post a screen shot of the offensive off-sides were called for on the blocked FG. Fish said they were mistaken and he thinks the official actually originally called it on the defense. Supposedly we had lined up in the neutral zone even though Fish described why that almost couldn't happen. If it was offensive off-sides, isn't that an automatic 5 yards and no play? I can't recall that ever being called in the Pros so I don't really know the full rule or how it could have happened the way the refs described it.

In any case, I would just like to see how the offense was lined up.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Only shot of it I have seen has been an over the shoulder behind the Oline shot....makes it impossible to really judge. Wish there wasa side shot of it

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fish was saying that the guys on the line lock legs starting behind the center so he couldn't see how it was possible. It's just weird. Didn't we get called for a bogus offsides on a kickoff last week? I see calls against us that I haven't seen in so long it just smacks of refs honestly LOOKING for things to call. I hate to be that guy but seriously. This is getting whacked IMO.