Offensive line play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Imperial

UDFA
Name
Imperial
My take from last nights' game? Good Lord, do we ever need some help on the O-line! Hill was under constant pressure, the running backs frequently had no where to go, and the receivers had very little time to get open. To be fair, I thought GRob and Saffold looked decent (to very good at times), but we have got to improve this unit as a whole if we're ever going to take the next step. Your thoughts?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll take a line from John McKay and just say, in response to your title, "Yes, it was."

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
It's a darn good thing the Rams moved up for Joyner! (Blue font)

I hope that now that the season is wasted, they can let Jones and Barnes play. There is no way in the world that they are worse than Wells and Joseph!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Seriously... does Wells have something on Fisher? How else is that guy starting in the NFL. Not only wouldn't that guy start on any other team, there are plenty of other teams he wouldn't make the ROSTER.

Now, if Jones isn't better than Wells, FLUSH THEM BOTH and keep drafting Centers until we have a good one, dammit. All that pressure up the middle was just frustrating to watch. It meant the RBs had to immediately key inside and the Cards DC, who is really good, keyed on that and Blitzed freely from the outside several times with pretty good success.

That said, I still think Jones can play and will be our starter next year and when that happens, we'll "all of a sudden" notice a marked difference in our offensive output...

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Barksdale hasn't been playing good lately, but he is capable of doing much better. I think he is injured or something that we don't know about.

But Wells and Joseph need to be upgraded. I can't see how we bring back Wells next year, with his large salary, and his low level of play.