Offensive Line Men

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Any good Oline in this years draft? I can clearly see that we need the help. We have Battle already and I can see us picking up 1 or 2 in the 2nd 3rd 4th rounds. I will green to football, so I don't know what to look for or even watch college football sadly.

I can truly say Oline has been the nail in the coffin this year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Josh Garnett looks like a potentially dominant OG. He's from Stanford. Laremy Tunsil and Ronnie Stanley are the two highly rated OTs. A lot of people are high on Mike Matthews who plays Center at TAMU. But he's undersized. I think Nick Martin, Zack's brother, is a good Center prospect. Evan Boehm is a mauler of a Center but I have some questions about his ability to handle pass pro in the NFL. There are quite a few others. But those are the only ones I can speak to right now.(although, I haven't watched Matthews, Tunsil, or Stanley)