Offensive FAs.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
There has been a lot of coverage and discussion about our defensive free agents, it seems like there's a new one on JJ and Tru every other day, but what about our offense. Zuerlein, Quick, Barnes, Welker, Cunningham, Harkey, Keenum, Reynolds, and Folkerts. Who should we bring back? Who would you bring back?

I would like to see Harkey, Quick, Welker, Cunningham, and Keenum back, maybe Zuerlein. Sadly I feel that Cunningham is the only must, I love Harkey and Quick but they are expendable.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reynolds is very useful as versatile depth. And Keenum is needed. Barnes is too - the Rams need inexpensive players so they can sign their expensive key players, and maybe pick up a free agent or two from other teams.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Let them all go except Reynolds, he makes for a good swing man.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'd sign Quick to a prove it deal. He looked on his way and then the injury. . . We've now moved on from our receivers coach and I think it's worth it to give him another chance to prove it. (In my mind it's no doubt he works his ass off and is a good blocker from his position)

Barnes I want back but I think he can be upgraded. He had some really nice plays and some really bad plays this year. He needs more strength and I'm not sure he's going to reach that point.

Cunningham. I want Benny back.

Harkey. I love what Harkey brings to this team. It'd be a shame to let him go, especially after releasing a TE

Keenum. I feel that Keenum has to be brought back but I hate doing it with Foles on the roster. I think we need to eat the Foles money, resign Case and move from there with Case and Sean. (We may have the pieces to win with Case - but I sure as hell don't want to enter the season with him being our Golden boy)

Gregory Legory . . . simply needs competition. He certainly has the talent and ability.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
There has been a lot of coverage and discussion about our defensive free agents, it seems like there's a new one on JJ and Tru every other day, but what about our offense. Zuerlein, Quick, Barnes, Welker, Cunningham, Harkey, Keenum, Reynolds, and Folkerts. Who should we bring back? Who would you bring back?

I would like to see Harkey, Quick, Welker, Cunningham, and Keenum back, maybe Zuerlein. Sadly I feel that Cunningham is the only must, I love Harkey and Quick but they are expendable.

You make some good points there Shovelpass. Although I think we can keep nearly all those guys at a reasonable price.

Guys like Cunningham, Reynolds and Harkey are critical to the success of the offense in small ways.

We need to keep Keenum for stability.

But the two guys most of us are treating cavalierly that I think we will regret giving up on are Quick and Zuerlein. I just have a gut that their stock is low based on performance, so management has leverage for a low "prove it" contract.

BTW- who the folk is Folkert? :sneaky:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Reynolds as in Chase not Garrett.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's tough because i want our guys back, but when you have one of the worst offenses in the league it's hard to view any of them as a need. Anyone who isn't TG and to a lesser extent TA are replaceable/uprgradeable. Sadly.