Off Topic: We Are Champions!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Again Thanks to all the mods for allowing me to share this in NFL talk section!

We Did It !.Won the championship in a nail biter today.
My 10u squad won a 26-25 game ending with us putting up a awesome defensive stand
at our 20 yd line with the clock running out for our opponents.

We put up 350 points this year for a 35pts per game average against opponents both
bigger and faster than us.Once again Mr. Pop Warner's single wing offense has proven
to be "The Great Equalizer" and my best friend.

I am Posting a short highlight clip from our semi final game.There are quite a few
confused opposing defenders in this game.You can't tackle us if you can't find the ball.Giggity.lol

Check out the poor little safety that got in front of our wedge.play starts at 1:01

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHnd9E_B_08&feature=youtu.be

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

My 10u squad won a 26-25 game ending with us putting up a awesome defensive stand

We put up 350 points this year for a 35pts per game average against opponents both
bigger and faster than us.Once again Mr. Pop Warner's single wing offense has proven

I am Posting a short highlight clip from our semi final game.There are quite a few
confused opposing defenders in this game.You can't tackle us if you can't find the ball.Giggity.lol

Check out the poor little safety that got in front of our wedge.play starts at 1:01

Congrats Tavian! I knew you could do it!! Congrats to you and you young men!!!(y):yay::yess:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!

Congrats man! Correct me if I'm wrong but these kids are in the 10 year old league? Man they have motions and everything before snap.. That is crazy! lol Where do you live? My nephew is playing in the championship game tomorrow and he is 11 and pretty fast and scored the only touchdown in the final last week (80 yards). Thank God we have an afternoon game this week so I can watch both games! haha

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Congrats to you and your kids Tavian. That is awesome. And yeah, that safety had a definite OH NO! moment right there. Cool stuff.

tavian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congrats man! Correct me if I'm wrong but these kids are in the 10 year old league? Man they have motions and everything before snap.. That is crazy! lol Where do you live? My nephew is playing in the championship game tomorrow and he is 11 and pretty fast and scored the only touchdown in the final last week (80 yards). Thank God we have an afternoon game this week so I can watch both games! haha
Thanks.Yes the kids are 9 and 10 years old.Our league is based in Greensboro N.C.
We have teams as far away as Charlotte N.C.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Congrats!

Speed kills at that level. My son's team lost, one game short, of the Super bowl. They allowed 19 pts all year but this tiny kid with speed to burn got them on two long receptions. Two plays gave them two touchdowns and the lead. We had trouble getting our hands on that little dude. He was so short and slipped under tackles all day and both of his receptions were made reaching out over his head running all out.

That team lost to a smaller faster team that just out quicker everyone all year. It's funny because a few of the teams were loaded with big kids and they were the worst in the league.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

What a way to win the championship. Bad Ass! A 1 point game...

Where was the celebration party ???

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Sounds like you were playing not to lose...

:LOL:

tavian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a way to win the championship. Bad Ass! A 1 point game...

Where was the celebration party ???
Thanks,we hadn't been able to stop them the whole game.
The kids really stepped it up on the last possession.I think I
had about three heart attacks within a 10 min span.lol

We had a film study/pizza party the night before the game
and we will get together in a couple weeks to hand out championship t-shirts
for the kids.