Off Topic.... WAAAAAAAY Off Topic - Warning - A Bit Explicit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gotta love the Nuge - whether you really do or not.

So while reading something else, I stumbled on this little gem.

One day in the CBS studios.......

The Nuge and Jeff Glor were discussing politics when things went off the rails. Glor suggested that the Motor City Madman was not a moderate. That's when Ted's voice went up a few octaves as he declared, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll suck your dick."

He didn't stop there. He spoke to the female producer, who was off camera, and said, "Or I'll fuck you, how's that sound?"

I think I'll just leave it at - I think he's a damned nice guy. :shock:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Off Topic.... WAAAAAAAY Off Topic - Warning - A Bit Expl

So Paul.... can you embed THIS? :bign:

[flv]http://avideos.5min.com/568/5173568/517356761_1.mp4[/flv]

EDIT: What do YOU think?

bluecoconuts

Legend

Well to be fair, he's about as much of a moderate as Bill O'Reilly... Don't know why that would offend him..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

bluecoconuts said:
Well to be fair, he's about as much of a moderate as Bill O'Reilly... Don't know why that would offend him..

True. Entertaining none the less.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Imagine sending your kid out in a boat with him. wtf

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I can't really say that I share the same beliefs as Ted, but he is right. He is passionate about what he believes in, and he does have a definite vision of where America is headed and where he wants it to go.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

RamFan503 said:
So Paul.... can you embed THIS? :bign:

[flv]http://avideos.5min.com/568/5173568/517356761_1.mp4[/flv]

EDIT: What do YOU think?

Tanks. :notworthy:

bluecoconuts

Legend

Yeah... I'm going to stick to what I said before... I don't understand why he got so upset over that...

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

Love the Motor City Madman. My guitar proudly rocks his sig.

The interviewer was suggesting his political views were not moderate. Ted is all about love for others, love for the environment, and self responsibility. Anyone who finds that extreme is extreme themselves. I think he get the title of being an extremist because he speaks his mind and is not worried about being politically correct. I find that refreshing. He is extremely smart and articulate too.

I went to see him in concert around the time we began Operation Iraqi Freedom. Nuge walked on stage shredding the national anthem. After he finished he put the guitar down, picked up a bow and arrow, lit the arrow on fire, and shot a life size Saddam Hussein dummy. It was bad ass. The dude love the country and wants to preserve it.

bluecoconuts

Legend

I don't think he was saying he was an extremist, I think he was saying he's not a moderate, as in he's not in the middle of the political spectrum.. And he's not, he's not at all. There's nothing wrong with that mind you, but he shouldn't be upset if people call him out on it.... And even on the extremist standpoint, he does say those things.. Enough where the Military canceled a concert for what he was saying.. I understand he hypes a lot of things for the crowd, but he shouldn't be shocked when people will ask him about that stuff, certainly wasn't any need to get so upset.

Anonymous

Juice said:
I can't really say that I share the same beliefs as Ted, but he is right. He is passionate about what he believes in, and he does have a definite vision of where America is headed and where he wants it to go.

As do we all.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

What political office is this guy running for?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

interference said:

The office of America Needs to Read the Constitution and the History of How It Was Constructed. You seriously don't know who he is?

I know Ted is Ted but his heart is in the right place IMO. He works hard, plays hard, helps hard, and cares hard. Is he a bit of a whack job? Sure. But I'll take that whack job over the guy who glad hands you and then when you are not watching, does something else entirely. Y'know... like 99.9% of our politicians.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

He is a hell of an Outdoorsman,,, more so a hunter than a fisherman. I really get a kick out of lots of the things he speaks very freely about. It was just a few weeks back that he had to answer some questions from the secret service about a comment he made concerning Obama. LOL

I'd love to go fishing with him (not hunting,,, don't kill things that don't live underwater). The shit talking would be endless between both of us.

He still wouldn't be on my list of people recommended for taking a child on his last fishing trip though. :ww:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
RamFan503 said:
interference said:

The office of America Needs to Read the Constitution and the History of How It Was Constructed. You seriously don't know who he is?

I know Ted is Ted but his heart is in the right place IMO. He works hard, plays hard, helps hard, and cares hard. Is he a bit of a whack job? Sure. But I'll take that whack job over the guy who glad hands you and then when you are not watching, does something else entirely. Y'know... like 99.9% of our politicians.
He's a musician, right?

But no, I don't know what office he is running for?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Selassie I said:
He is a hell of an Outdoorsman,,, more so a hunter than a fisherman. I really get a kick out of lots of the things he speaks very freely about. It was just a few weeks back that he had to answer some questions from the secret service about a comment he made concerning Obama. LOL

I'd love to go fishing with him (not hunting,,, don't kill things that don't live underwater). The shit talking would be endless between both of us.

He still wouldn't be on my list of people recommended for taking a child on his last fishing trip though. :ww:

Sorry - I'd send my boys with uncle Ted any day. He's a nut case but he'd die before he let some kid die. And yeah there'd be one hell of a conversation between us as well. I'm an avid bow hunter so...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re:

interference said:
RamFan503 said:
interference said:

He's a musician, right?

But no, I don't know what office he is running for?

Ted's not running for anything man - just joshin' yuh. But here you go:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8S58CYQqs[/youtube]

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

503 started it..... :hehe:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyO1PSTKqGg[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Yes I did. And then there's this. Maybe my favorite Nuge song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf0HFJteT80[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

And if anyone ever wondered if Ted really could play the guitar.... I give you the Ten Fingers of Doom doing a Ted classic. Funny thing is that I'm not even a big Nugent fan. But you gotta admit the dude can shred.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHGu9P3bquI[/youtube]