Off Topic But Snow Related!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That is amazing!
That's off shore from my moms home town Bayfield Wis where here family home is a bed and breakfast called Captain Moe's (my grandfather after whom I named my boat).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's off shore from my moms home town Bayfield Wis where here family home is a bed and breakfast called Captain Moe's (my grandfather after whom I named my boat).

Wow that's cool. Have you been to the ice caves?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Here's a look outside my front door. Might have to wear a regular T-shirt or somethin' today.
Brrrrrrrrr.

iFhvZO0.jpg

Hahaha last night I went out and had to put on a long sleeve shirt.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Right in the snow belt. Scary to think how much more there might have been if Lake Erie wasn't frozen over (no lake effect snow). We haven't gotten the snow in northern VT but it's been really cold.

Oh how well I know that. I lived in Cleveland up until a few years ago and man I do not miss the bad storms we used to get coming off the lake.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Oh how well I know that. I lived in Cleveland up until a few years ago and man I do not miss the bad storms we used to get coming off the lake.
Before coming to VT I used to live down the road in Canton. Used to go to Indians games at the Jake and then hit the flats afterwards. Been a long time ago now though.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Before coming to VT I used to live down the road in Canton. Used to go to Indians games at the Jake and then hit the flats afterwards. Been a long time ago now though.

I grew up on the East side but lived most of my life on the West side. I still have my house in Brunswick.

I miss some people, but not the place.

You've been to the Hall I'm sure......I've always told football fans it's the most fun you can have in a day there is nothing like it and it's better than any amusement park.