off to Dallas we go.............

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe we come out and strike quick and often. This way we can cruise to a win and have our players rested and ready for the 49ers......

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I knew ATL would try to take away Cook after his week 1 performance and they did. I think Dallas may be a bit worried about Givens after turning in another 100+ yd performance, and even though he & Sam haven't hooked up deep this reg season, its got to be on the Cowboys minds. Carr & Claiborne are very solid CBs, I see Cookie having a big day again because their safeties are still suspect. I also think their DBs & LBs can't stick with TA, so he will have a chance for a big game.

The matchups I think will be very key are: Jenks/Tru vs Bryant, J. Long vs Ware, C. Long vs Free, Tree/JL/McSafties on Witten.

I feel better about our ability to cover Witten after the week our LBs & safties turned in against Gonzalez. He isn't as fast or as much as a deep threat as he used to be, but neither is Witten.

And PLEASE, can we win the turnover battle by getting 2+ turnovers, while having none or few of our own? Also I think we can run the ball on Dallas, but we can't if we dig ourselves a 21-0 hole.

Also I'll have to watch the tape, but Murray only managed 25 yards on 12 carries vs the Chiefs on Sunday. We've been one of the better run Ds in the league...so far, lets continue the trend.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Memphis Ram said:
Dallas on Sunday? The 49ers just 4 days later? Man, what a schedule.

Niners have Colts at home (Sunday) and it won't be easy. :twisted:
Thank goodness they don't have the Jags.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I say we go in aggressive and launch some deep balls early. Then, once their D is worried about deep we can hit them with the run game or some screens.

No more establishing the run before the passing game. We tend to fall behind and have to abandon it completely.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramrasta said:
I say we go in aggressive and launch some deep balls early. Then, once their D is worried about deep we can hit them with the run game or some screens.

No more establishing the run before the passing game. We tend to fall behind and have to abandon it completely.
I'll bet they're already worried about the deep ball. Atlanta schemed against that right away, which is why we had to go with mostly underneath stuff and checkdowns initially. I doubt Dallas will do it much differently, so it's up to B Schott to find a way to get someone else (Austin, Pettis, Quick) isolated as Givens and Cook clear out the middle zones.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I expect a cover 2 defense and for Jared Cook to end the day with the most catches and yards on the team.

Wish Sam would quit getting balls batted, every time it happens " I go aw shit that was gonna be a touchdown"

Then again when people aren't sacking your QB they adjust so I'd rather it be swatted (as long as it hits the ground) than we be giving up sacks.

It would also be great to see Quick burn Clayborn deep ,do I need to explain why?