Off the top of your head...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Big Mike had one against Denver.

TE screen...that was sweet. Wish we would do that more w/ Kendricks.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
CGI_Ram said:
Screens and quick hits (particularly those that involve a moving WR up-field) are void in this offense.

We do some quick throws, don't misunderstand, but most of them are designed for short gains... Not choreographed big yardage plays.

Schott has mixed in a few screens the last two weeks, but barely. Just a shot or two. And... They haven't been "we'll designed or executed".

With our depth at WR; this feels like something we should be better at.

They tried the one to Givens with Saffold getting out in front. Something I wish we would try more of. Saffold can move. He's a very athletic tackle.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
CGI_Ram said:
Screens and quick hits (particularly those that involve a moving WR up-field) are void in this offense.

We do some quick throws, don't misunderstand, but most of them are designed for short gains... Not choreographed big yardage plays.

Schott has mixed in a few screens the last two weeks, but barely. Just a shot or two. And... They haven't been "we'll designed or executed".

With our depth at WR; this feels like something we should be better at.

They tried the one to Givens with Saffold getting out in front. Something I wish we would try more of. Saffold can move. He's a very athletic tackle.
He is, but if it's all the same, I'd rather he not get out and run anywhere anymore. That's almost always when he gets hurt. Now if you wanna put Kendricks in motion and let him pave a road, then great. He's a phenomenal blocker out in space. I'm certainly not disputing your claim... it's just that it scares the shit out of me whenever Saffold runs.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I scares me every time he bends over to tie his shoe.

Luckily, last weeks injuries don't sound that serious. In fact, the second time he went off, he just got hit in the balls. Guy has heart. He may be injury prone who knows, but he's no pussy that's for damn sure. Something you can't coach.