Off season trade for Carr?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Wow, did you want to trade a high pick and 2 good players for him when they were 0-8 ??? Had you ever watched him before last night ??? Just curious, not making a judgment...

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya..............no.

NFL scout: Florida State QB Jameis Winston is 'a fraud'

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ut-florida-state-qb-jameis-winston-is-a-fraud

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston might have a couple more years of college eligibility to gain some much-needed maturity, but NFL scouts aren't waiting until then to begin forming their opinions of him.

0ap3000000410520.jpg

Winston's off-the-field incidents

Incident (Nov. 2012): Stopped at gunpoint
    Winston detained by police at gunpoint, and investigated for damage at apartment complex from BB gun fight.

Incident (Dec. 2012): Sexual assault allegation
    Winston was not charged with sexual assault after being under investigation in a case from Dec. 7, 2012.

Incident (April 2014): Shoplifting crab legs
    Cited for shoplifting crab legs from a grocery store.

Incident (Sept. 2014): Obscene comments in public
    Suspended for shouting vulgar remark in FSU's student union.

Incident (Oct. 2014): Report: Police obstructed probe
    Investigation reveals that FSU and Tallahassee police hid sexual assault allegations.

Incident (Oct. 2014): FSU looks into autographs
    Florida State investigating if Winston accepted money for autographs.
    In the wake of his suspension for Saturday's game against Clemson -- levied by the school, not coach Jimbo Fisher, for shouting a vulgar phrase in public -- an NFL scout told NFL Media's Albert Breer that the Seminoles' third-year sophomore is a fraud, and left no doubt about whether Winston's issues at FSU have damaged his future stock for the NFL draft.

"It'll hurt him significantly," said the area scout, who is assigned to Florida State, per Breer. "Especially with all the stuff going on in the league. This may force him to stay another year to clean up his image. He's a fraud. You can't believe anything he says, because he keeps doing the same things over and over. In my mind, there are night-and-day differences between (Johnny) Manziel's and his character concerns. Winston has some serious issues."

Added an AFC college scouting director, "It just adds to his issues, and he's only been in college two years and a month. Lots of maturity issues, but also criminal."

Winston was investigated in a sexual assault case last year, but did not face charges. Florida State is currently conducting a Title IX investigation into the incident. Winston was cited for shoplifting crab legs from a Tallahassee, Fla., grocery store in April.

As a third-year sophomore, Winston would be eligible for the 2015 NFL Draft if he decided to turn pro after this season. However, indications are that he will stay in college through next year and enter the draft in 2016 or, at the latest, 2017. Winston is on track to have his college degree on or before the end of the 2015-2016 academic year, and has said earning a degree is something he wants to do before leaving FSU.

Winston won the Heisman Trophy and a national title with the Seminoles last season.
Pass

Corbin

Wow, did you want to trade a high pick and 2 good players for him when they were 0-8 ??? Had you ever watched him before last night ??? Just curious, not making a judgment...
The answer? Yes. I follow players on other teams and have had a eye out for him every week.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The answer? Yes. I follow players on other teams and have had a eye out for him every week.

Fair enough...I've seen him a couple of times because I am unfortunate enough to live close to the SF/Oakland regional TV area...I think he looked like a nice young QB, but I wasn't blown away by him...Last night was a possible big breakout game for him...I'll still reserve judgment a bit longer... Cousins got the same kind of press for a while, then the bottom fell out on him...

Corbin

I've been following him since pre-season and really in my eyes where he had his breakthrough is when he lit up the Seattle #1's. He has struggled with normal rookie decisions but overall when he's not having to run for his life he looks very promising but overly promising that they'd covet him. I don't watch him only when he has gotten press as of last night, been watching him all year. Good looking QB.