Odell Beckham Jr's amazing catch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Just incase you missed this catch last night. Wow. This guy keeps impressing.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
It was a insanely brilliant catch. I'll give you that. But seeing as Randy Moss is my favorite player of all time, I tend to think his catch over the best CB in the game was better. But that's all opinion, ODB's catch was absolutely amazing though.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It was an amazing catch ,but IF you watch he starts to bring his left hand in to secure it and decides not to,IN ORDER to make it spectacular,which IMO was ill advised and a little selfish, Cuaghlin would have roasted him had he dropped that

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
If a Rams receiver had made that play, they would have called offensive pass interference for throwing down the CB. And I'm not joking, I really am that bitter and cynical.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
If a Rams receiver had made that play, they would have called offensive pass interference for throwing down the CB. And I'm not joking, I really am that bitter and cynical.
I saw that too,but ya know he's from New York and they gotta build him up before they eviscerate him later.

jjab360

Legend
The crazy thing is that's the type of catch the guy was known for making at LSU. OBJ just has crazy concentration and a pair of baseball mitts for hands, makes for some pretty spectacular plays.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
It was an amazing catch ,but IF you watch he starts to bring his left hand in to secure it and decides not to,IN ORDER to make it spectacular,which IMO was ill advised and a little selfish, Cuaghlin would have roasted him had he dropped that

I don't think so. The way his body was, I don't think he could of gotten his left hand on the ball if he tried in that half second he was in the air. All he does with his left hand is try to brace himself for the fall

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I don't think so. The way his body was, I don't think he could of gotten his left hand on the ball if he tried in that half second he was in the air. All he does with his left hand is try to brace himself for the fall
OK

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
He was amazing in that game last night. Cris Collinsworth was astounded by that one but that wasnt his only great grab of the night. I think I heard them say he's had 5 touchdowns this year with 2 in each of the games against Dallas.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Screenshot_2014-11-24-10-18-42-1.png

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
He was the guy I wanted at our second pick going into the draft. Of course, I didn't know that Donald would be passed all the way down to us. That LSU team last year was fun to watch on offense.