Odell Beckham, Jr. catch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Did you guys see this ridiculous Odell Beckham, Jr. catch? Holy mackerel! Wasn't he drafted just ahead of Aaron Donald?! He's sick!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wholy cow that was amazing, especially coming right after they ran the piece on him during warm ups

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
kid is ridiculous!!

when the Giants were on the clock I was so pumped cause I wanted him or Donald. Obviously love Donald and living in NY I'm glad Beckham's on the Giants so it all worked out :D

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Best catch I've ever seen.

I won't lie, I coveted this guy. I was disappointed when he went at 12.
But Aaron Donald was an ok pick I guess.....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This past WR class was ridiculous. OBJ, Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins, and Jordan Matthews are all looking studly. Kelvin Benjamin has been inconsistent but flashed great ability as well.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yeah, this was a very deep wr class....I thought both of the wrs at LSU had serious talent....When Beckham ran that 4.5, figured he may be the best....I hear his work ethic is outstanding too.....Real find by the Giants...

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Stedman Bailey makes some nice catches too. That catch though is just phenomenal. He should sign up for American Ninja Warrior in the offseason, that finger strength is redonkulous.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm biased but I still attest that Danny Amendola's catch was the best in recent memory. Beckhams was amazing though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm biased but I still attest that Danny Amendola's catch was the best in recent memory. Beckhams was amazing though.

You are biased my friend. No way. Danny's was sexy...but OBJ got molested, caught it with three fingers and it was a TD.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
This guy is outstanding. He's gonna be a hell of a receiver. Already taking over this game... Just wow.
Young Torry Holt?