Odds to win it in 2020!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Notice how earlier in his career he would put his whole body weight through his shoulder into the qb he just sacked to the ground. When they toughened the rules he stopped doing it, like straight away. Love having this beast of defender who is also super smart and disciplined.

Also the video screwed up a bit by showing him signing his new contract before highlights of the 2017 season. They showed it again before the 2018 season, so I wonder why they put it before the 17 season as well.

Great video though. One you could watch over and over.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
According to the asshole who write for Walter football, the Rams are 14 in his power rankings. Guy always trashes the Rams, but that is ridiculous.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Couple things. Not sure why Chiefs are 3rd their best receiver by a mile is gone and same with their running back. I don't care how good their QB is that is a ton of fire power gone.

Secondly the Rams deserve imo the #1 ranking it's Goff's 3rd year in the McVay Offense. McVay has grown as well. Our DBs/Safeties overall are much better by adding Weddle, Rapp and Long. Same key coaches, top STs in league, best overall Wr and RB Corp all back plus addition of Henderson.

Only 2 concerns excluding Gurley possible issue are the Run D with Gaines, Keiser missing Suh we will see how his play helped AD. The other issue is Allen and Noteboom can they be as effective as Sully and Saffold. Allen most likely yes Noteboom I doubt it so the run game may suffer but both got basically a full red shirt year to bulk up and learn Rams football.

The offense with Kupp back, Reynolds got alot of work in last year and the TEs are a year older. The turnover was minimal and they learned what it takes to make the Superbowl

This year another 13-3 layup imo with home field throughout the playoffs. All these factors best STs, best Offense in league, a majorly improved defense who showed up in the Superbowl and this year I feel will be better makes for us deserving the top spot.