Odd little DGB tidbit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@RossJonesFOX: Former Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham declined visit with #Cowboys, source says. Reasoning for decision is unclear.

--------

I'm sure there is some logical explanation - but ..... Actually, I'm not sure that there is a logical explanation.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
@RossJonesFOX: Former Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham declined visit with #Cowboys, source says. Reasoning for decision is unclear.

--------

I'm sure there is some logical explanation - but ..... Actually, I'm not sure that there is a logical explanation.

Maybe he's just not a fan of Oklahoma State? ;)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've never heard of a guy declining a team visit.
Pretty odd.

Is the guy that full of himself?

Athos

Legend
Hold the phone!

Maybe DGB hates the Cowgirlies and Jerruh Jones as much as we do!

I mean, I wouldn't wanna fucking live in Texas.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I mean, I wouldn't wanna freaking live in Texas.

It's only cause you're all scared to drive like real men

image.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If I wanna be a real man, I'll move to Germany and be a demon on the Autobahn! :ROFLMAO:

If I want a nice driving experience, I'm driving in the Congo. OFFROAD FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN!

WestCoastRam

Legend
This happens every once in a blue moon towards the draft where a guy just can't make it to see a team. Visits end by Wed. Guys are literally going from city to city right now.

jjab360

Legend
He probably just couldn't fit it into his schedule, but if that's not the reason it raises some questions about his ego.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
DGB was told that joke that there are only two things in Texas, Steers and Queers. So he decided to stay clear.