[Oct 23, 2016] Giants @ Rams (London baby!) (Twickenham Stadium, London)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah only the person who starts the conversation can add new people

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Bloody English bars turning away my Scottish notes already!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Hope you have a great trip. What's on your schedule the next few days?
Did the hop-on/hop-off river tour from Westminster to Greenwich. Scaled the innards of Tower Bridge, too. Going to see a play tonight.

The wife is a huge fan of Shakespeare, so we're visiting the Globe Theatre tomorrow. Then onto the Jack the Ripper tour tomorrow night.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm curious, can someone tell me, I found these following phoros on the internet, where they taken at Twickenham Stadium, or not!?
IDK, I've never been to London!
Rams-Giants-London.jpg

Giants-vs-Rams-London2.jpg

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
For photos you might want to join Los Angeles Rams UK on Facebook, there will be a game day thread for those attending to post pics from the day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For photos you might want to join Los Angeles Rams UK on Facebook, there will be a game day thread for those attending to post pics from the day.

If you guys could drop a few here, even uploading directly from your phone to a thread, that would be awesome way to share here. I know members would love to experience game day thru your lens!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I despise having my picture taken, absolutely no chance they'll be one of me on here tomorrow!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's not far from the truth actually, but he's better looking!

What's happening tomorrow again? I'm getting the 9.55am train from Upminster. I'll be 5 strong, although the other 4 do not support the Rams.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
There will absolutely definitely be photos.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Guys,

I was at the meeting spot (or as close to it as I could get) from 11am till around noon. I approached anyone wearing Rams gear....only to leave the impression that us yanks are batshit crazy. Didn't see Tony's flag anywhere. And the topper was my phone was absolute crap today.

Sorry I missed the chance to meet up with you guys.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No worries HeiseNBerg, I never saw it either but I didn't hang around in that "tailgate" area as it took so long to get anything there especially a beer. We just went into the stadium as soon as it opened where there were no queue's at all. Hope you had a nice time though, just a shame about the result.