[Oct 15, 2017] Rams at Jaguars (Jacksonville, FL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Check out this lil nugget I found at a salvage store last weekend. Would go great next that 29 Jersey that @Selassie I proudly sports!
I found it in the most unexpected place, tiny redneck town of Carrolton out in West Georgia and gave up only 39 bucks. They got a signed Rosey Grier blue on white too....I may return for that one as well.

This one is signed "Henry Ellard #80, 3 x Pro Bowl" and came with certificate of authenticity. I am not above wearin this puppy down in the F L A
View attachment 20257

Wow!!!

That is a BADASS find. Like Holy Shit WOW!

With that sig... it may be too important to wear. You may have to frame that one for safe keeping.

Oh... and go get that other one ASAP.

…..

Legend
I think you're right. Been tryin to keep my credit card utilization down below 9% since I'm soon to apply for a mortgage (the only reason I havent bought the tickets yet)....but I'm beginning to think acting responsibly is way over rated and not even applicable to this situation. LoL! The Grier jersey is $179 but has a 60% off tag on it. I left it hangin over the weekend but pretty sure its still there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Check out this lil nugget I found at a salvage store last weekend. Would go great next that 29 Jersey that @Selassie I proudly sports!
I found it in the most unexpected place, tiny redneck town of Carrolton out in West Georgia and gave up only 39 bucks. They got a signed Rosey Grier blue on white too....I may return for that one as well.

This one is signed "Henry Ellard #80, 3 x Pro Bowl" and came with certificate of authenticity. I am not above wearin this puppy down in the F L A
View attachment 20257

SWEET!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think you're right. Been tryin to keep my credit card utilization down below 9% since I'm soon to apply for a mortgage (the only reason I havent bought the tickets yet)....but I'm beginning to think acting responsibly is way over rated and not even applicable to this situation. LoL! The Grier jersey is $179 but has a 60% off tag on it. I left it hangin over the weekend but pretty sure its still there.

Don't miss out on that steal.

Sell it to me please. Especially the Ellard.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Well, we have booked our plane tickets rented a car and I just bought 3 tickets to the game!! Im in section 141 2nd row from the field! I'm pumped! and it's awesome that it's a late game plenty of time to get some drinks in before the game!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Man, don't pass that up! And bring it to the game for us to at least see!!!!!

…..

Legend
Man, don't pass that up! And bring it to the game for us to at least see!!!!!

Actually I went back to get it, and while they were searching for the CoA I unclipped and spread out the jersey. There's what looks like a coffee stain on the lower back, and water damage to one sleeve. Also the blue stripes on the sleeve were not Rams horns. Just a blue shoulder stripe so....I couldnt be absolutely sure it was not a Giants Jersey from 62. That said, it can still be had for 52 buck if anyone is intereted I'll just buy it and bring to the game in J-ville. I didnt have the time to sit there a google everything I needed to to get my mind settled without the CoA, which they were searching for but never found.

I woulda shoulda bought it, but then a saw the Todd Gurley jersey ....so I got it instead. I am not out of the market for the Rosie Grier (hell anything from '62 would be a steal at $52, let alone a HOFer) ...its just that I dropped a wad on other stuff.

@Selassie I I saw a signed Dickerson too.....but it was Raidahs. Also saw a Sapp, but figure he had alread signed your hull and fishing poles. lol

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm pretty sure the last couple of games I've been to in JAX we've used LOT X. Big grass field with pretty easy exit after the game. You can find it on the map Southwest of stadium.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
I'm definitely gonna try and make it to this game. We had a great time in Tampa with you guys last year! This year will just be me and the wife. Johnny wont be there running all over the tailgate spot lol.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm definitely gonna try and make it to this game. We had a great time in Tampa with you guys last year! This year will just be me and the wife. Johnny wont be there running all over the tailgate spot lol.
Awwww! Little Johnny was just getting broke in good as a Rams fan and he was cool already too. I guess you two will have to do!:cheers:

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
Awwww! Little Johnny was just getting broke in good as a Rams fan and he was cool already too. I guess you two will have to do!:cheers:
I know, I wish he could come. I could only get two tickets with the deal I got. We will still have a good time! :) I will make sure I brink plenty of beer lol

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I'm bringing My 8 year old daughter to her first Rams game. She doesn't know it yet but her birthday is in July and we are gonna surprise her with a trip to Disney world and a Rams game. I have a son that will be 1 in July but his grandparents live in outside of Orlando so they are going to watch him while we go party our ass off and root the Rams on to a victory.

…..

Legend
I'm pretty sure the last couple of games I've been to in JAX we've used LOT X. Big grass field with pretty easy exit after the game. You can find it on the map Southwest of stadium.
Grass would be cool. I spent last week in Panama City Beach, for the trip we got a new EZ up and more chairs. I have 6-8 chairs now and with the few of us that are almost local we should be able to provide everything for those flying in. Should be a big time.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Grass would be cool. I spent last week in Panama City Beach, for the trip we got a new EZ up and more chairs. I have 6-8 chairs now and with the few of us that are almost local we should be able to provide everything for those flying in. Should be a big time.

Nice! Im curious to see how big this group gets. We're flying in but with my inlaws living in FL I bet we can borrow a couple of chairs.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
We had a pretty good turn out last year in Tampa. Buy this group looks like it could be even better! What time is everyone gonna starting tailgating?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We had a pretty good turn out last year in Tampa. Buy this group looks like it could be even better! What time is everyone gonna starting tailgating?
It's a 4pm start so I'd say around 10 or 11?