[Oct 1, 2017] Oct 1st in Dallas (Arlington, Tx)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Anyone considering this game? My schedule just changed and this one is suddenly on the radar. Tickets are pricey for this one though. Jerry Jones sure is proud of his house!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Found cheap flights, reasonable hotel with great location but those damn tickets! $300+ for a decent seat. They must have vibrators in them!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I think we bought some crappy seats, but I personally don't care. It ought to be a fun game regardless.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I think the Jacksonville one is now completely off my radar. This is the only game I have a chance to attend. I am at ~75% now that I will attend.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's a possibility I attend this game. Still up in the air.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
So who all is actually going to make it? @Ramhusker @jrry32 ?

@Selassie I I assume that the hurricane probably affected your possibility of being there.

My wife and I are going to be there, and we're hoping to meet some ROD family there.

I've never been to a game with the intention of tail gating before, so I'm hoping some nice Texas Rams fans show me how in exchange for beer.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

@Selassie I I assume that the hurricane probably affected your possibility of being there.

My wife and I are going to be there, and we're hoping to meet some ROD family there.

I've never been to a game with the intention of tail gating before, so I'm hoping some nice Texas Rams fans show me how in exchange for beer.

I'm still uncertain because of work. Unfortunately, right now, it looks unlikely, but I'll have to figure that all out by the end of this weekend.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Yeah... Irma really put a cramp on my routine. Just to give you an idea. I'll be bagging up shit tons of tropical plants in my backyard today. They are rotting in the sun now that all the trees are gone. If you walk outside in the County I live in right now... it smells like death or dead animal because of all the rotting vegetation.

You guys have a great time! I'll be wishing I was there.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I'm out on this one now. Going to race in Charlotte and then to D.C. with wife on business. That all runs right into the Jax game. My plate has gotten full lately. Represent us well because we are a couple weeks later in Jax.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah... Irma really put a cramp on my routine. Just to give you an idea. I'll be bagging up crap tons of tropical plants in my backyard today. They are rotting in the sun now that all the trees are gone. If you walk outside in the County I live in right now... it smells like death or dead animal because of all the rotting vegetation.

You guys have a great time! I'll be wishing I was there.
My best wishes, and sympathy are with you Selassie I!!!!

TexasRam

Legend
I was hoping to go to this game way back when. I waited for tickets on Ticketmaster when the Cowboys were releasing tickets way before preseason. After waiting like 40 minutes I get a message that says sorry no more tickets available. It pissed me off. Was planning on taking my Son and his friend and his Cowboy fan dad.

I'm just going to save my money and watch it on a projector and my Cowboys fan's house. You cant get a good seat for under 300 per ticket.

Regarding standing room - The "Party passes" as they are called are a cheap way to get in and see the game. The key there is you want to get real early and claim a spot by the ledge so you can actually see the game good. Otherwise you will be watching on the big screen all game.

If you are coming in, try to see if they have a stadium Tour on Saturday. Ive taken the Tour and its pretty awesome. You learn a lot about the stadium and get to go in the locker room, Jerrys suite etc. Dude has his own private Elevator from his suite to the field.