OC play calling or QB decisions?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
With Davis at the helm I feel like our playbook has opened up. Is this because Schotty feels more comfortable calling aggressive plays with Davis or is it that the plays have always been the same but Davis is playing more aggressive? Into the 2nd quarter, this offense is looking like a well oiled machine. Makes me skeptical if it's a product of the OC or the QB.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think its the WRs we have now, Quick is finally playing well, and we've got guys who are actually getting open. Big difference from the last few years.

Rams0307

Davis is playing aggressive? The majority of his completions have been 5 yds or less

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who cares! were winning 21-10 at the half! whoever is responsible..keep it up!

Athos

Legend
Davis looks to be improvising a bit, getting everyone involved, and taking shots downfield when he gets them.

Makes the playcalling easier.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth
Davis looks to be improvising a bit, getting everyone involved, and taking shots downfield when he gets them.

Makes the playcalling easier.
Some people are calling to fire our OC (and I don't like him either). However changing one will mean everyone will have to relearn a new system which would set us back several years (particularly quick). Something to consider..

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Why bother firing the offensive coordinator? This season is toast. If Schotty can work with Bradford or whoever replaces him then keep him.