Observations after re-watching the game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Off the top of my head, very impressed with Cory Harkey. Kid can block at this level and moves good for a big TE.

Also from the little I saw, I thought all the RBs did good in pass pro. Have to focus more on the line next time.

Oh, and Stedman Bailey... Kid has hands. Very natural/fluid motion catching the ball.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Lutz's route running was superb, he could be a great compliment to Jared Cook in a 2 te set.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barrison6 said:
Lutz's route running was superb, he could be a great compliment to Jared Cook in a 2 te set.
Like him more than Kendricks?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
Off the top of my head, very impressed with Cory Harkey. Kid can block at this level and moves good for a big TE.

Also from the little I saw, I thought all the RBs did good in pass pro. Have to focus more on the line next time.

Oh, and Stedman Bailey... Kid has hands. Very natural/fluid motion catching the ball.
Harkey may have impressed me the most, he had a very solid game. I liked what I saw of Lutz too, but there is no comparison to Kendricks in their blocking at this point. That being said, I don't think this game is too big for him.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
[hilite][/hilite]
X said:
Barrison6 said:
I didn't at first but after the opener i very well might, at the very least he could fill in for Kendricks and not skip a beat.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Barrison6 said:
[hilite][/hilite]
X said:
Barrison6 said:
I didn't at first but after the opener i very well might, at the very least he could fill in for Kendricks and not skip a beat.
We really seem to have a nice group of TE's this year.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Watching it again right now. One thing concerns me is our #2 MLB Hull is so slow compared to everyone. Never noticed that before

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bradford is a stud QB and Givens is a stud receiver.

Ogletree is was a great pick, He's crazy athletic with a mean streak. HELMET TACKLE!!! :mrgreen:

Radaway is a baller, he shoulda played last year.

Hayes had great pressure on the QB his first snap.

Cook and Austin targeted 1 time combined? Huh? All well...

Did I mention Bradford is a stud? :bg: