Observation on Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I think he's a better QB when under center when opposed to shot gun. His drop backs allow him to get his feet under him and he shifts his momentum crisper going into his throw. He back pedals a lot in the shot gun isn't so smooth going into his throw. Seems he doesn't lose anything on his pass, though. Not to mention I do believe Tavon will benefit greatly from Foles be a bit taller. Seems as though Davis and Hill us to lose him in traffic consistently. Oh, and Foles has a strong. Not a cannon, but plenty.

20 yard pass looks like 10 with his arm strenght. That is a very nice change after watching Davis struggle to push the ball downfield.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I'm starting to gain faith in Foles, been watchin his highlights pumpin my self up!
Lets go Nick!
I really do think he can be a QB that will bring us wins, and even to the play offs. No doubt in my mind.
Is he our future franchise? Can't say yet, but is very possible.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I think he's a better QB when under center when opposed to shot gun. His drop backs allow him to get his feet under him and he shifts his momentum crisper going into his throw. He back pedals a lot in the shot gun isn't so smooth going into his throw. Seems he doesn't lose anything on his pass, though. Not to mention I do believe Tavon will benefit greatly from Foles be a bit taller. Seems as though Davis and Hill us to lose him in traffic consistently. Oh, and Foles has a strong. Not a cannon, but plenty.

20 yard pass looks like 10 with his arm strenght. That is a very nice change after watching Davis struggle to push the ball downfield.

Noticed that he can get happy feet at times too last night. I'll look for the difference out of the gun next game film I watch. Good heads up.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm starting to gain faith in Foles, been watchin his highlights pumpin my self up!
Lets go Nick!
I really do think he can be a QB that will bring us wins, and even to the play offs. No doubt in my mind.
Is he our future franchise? Can't say yet, but is very possible.

Just remember, to make the playoffs we don't need a QB that's better than Bradford. We need a QB that's better than Austin Davis and Shaun Hill.

Just remember, to make the playoffs we don't need a QB that's better than Bradford. We need a QB that's better than Austin Davis and Shaun Hill.

Or an Offensive Line that can protect Foles/Bradford and a decent WR for the man to throw at.. for goodness sakes, people forget that Britt was our #1 at the end of last year and #4 for the Titans from the year before.. And yes I believe he was undervalued there..

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Or an Offensive Line that can protect Foles/Bradford and a decent WR for the man to throw at.. for goodness sakes, people forget that Britt was our #1 at the end of last year and #4 for the Titans from the year before.. And yes I believe he was undervalued there..
Quick played very well before his injury.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
His arm is pretty okay.

2014-10-2615_39_51.gif

Quick played very well before his injury.

Our QB production declined once Quick went out for the season... I feel he is definitely #1 WR quality.. Britt is #3 quality.. I feel like Amari Cooper has the talents of an OBJ from LSU.. sure hoping we land him.. he'd compliment Quick nicely.. I'm hoping we can fill in or step up the OL..

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Our QB production declined once Quick went out for the season... I feel he is definitely #1 WR quality.. Britt is #3 quality.. I feel like Amari Cooper has the talents of an OBJ from LSU.. sure hoping we land him.. he'd compliment Quick nicely.. I'm hoping we can fill in or step up the OL..
I think Britt can get it done.
I wouldn't complain about Cooper or White.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Britt is not, imo, a #3. He's at least a 2, closer to a 1. He played very well last year and if he didn't get over or under thrown last year his numbers would be much better.

He would usually get the ball when thrown his way. So I wouldn't call him a 3.

RamEERS

Pastor
really wanted bradford gone... nick is such an improvement... (and not made of glass)
but im very cautiously optimistic on how good nick is... a lot depends on the coaching which is a huge unknown right now..

bluecoconuts

Legend
I literally cannot remember the last time a Ram QB threw a TD pass like that.

Bradford to Danario against the Chargers, Maybe?

Bradford to Givens. There's probably one after that as well, but it's the fist that came to mind.

pettis.gif

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Britt is not, imo, a #3. He's at least a 2, closer to a 1. He played very well last year and if he didn't get over or under thrown last year his numbers would be much better.

He would usually get the ball when thrown his way. So I wouldn't call him a 3.
Before Bradford went down in preseason it looked like Britt was going to top 1200 yards his chemistry with Bradford was awesome. He would have had at least 6 touchdowns and over a 1000 yards if Hill and Davis could have gotten the balls in better spots. He was dominating Sherman and Peterson Hill couldn't deliver though

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford to Givens. There's probably one after that as well, but it's the fist that came to mind.

pettis.gif
Yeah like the 80 yard pass to Amendola that got called back or the 65 yard pass to Austin that got called back when Bradford had the time he made throws like that, but let's not confuse those guys with Maclin though

xander47

Rookie
I literally cannot remember the last time a Ram QB threw a TD pass like that.

Bradford to Danario against the Chargers, Maybe?

Bradford to Quick for like 70 yards against the Panthers... His last offical game :cry: