OBJ proved Aaron Donald right

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Annoying yapping head piece. When was it okay to constantly interrupt and talk over each other on these shows? Nearly everyone has been doing it for some time. Couldn't finish watching.

Scheffer makes a good point. Though no tears are being shed by me for that prima donna WR.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this is the best possible result for obj anyway. get the ankle fixed up and he's back to 100%. no more risk of a knee injury and the giants will extend him in the offseason. but only if he's reasonable. it's all up to him now.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

this is the best possible result for obj anyway. get the ankle fixed up and he's back to 100%. no more risk of a knee injury and the giants will extend him in the offseason. but only if he's reasonable. it's all up to him now.

How is that the best result for him ?

What is he going to get paid vs what he was going to get paid ?

I guess getting beat up for a losing team would take its toll.

He got seriously blasted for his fire dog routine after his TD.

--Aaron Donald is still playing with a big risk.The
Rams lost on taking a risk on Sam Bradford for years.Talkbabiut stupid contracts. Those rookie contracts were killer.

Guys like Donald & OBJ should get paid for what they have done on the field.

Look what Tru Johnson has made the last 2 years. How much has he given The Rams ??

Then you have Tavon Austin ?

Sammy Watkins goes & Donald gets paid.
Quinn & Tavon are gone as well.

The Rams rookie core this season was solid.
Copper & Thomas will be in there 3rd year.

The Rams will have like 4 huge Comp picks in 2019

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How is that the best result for him ?

What is he going to get paid vs what he was going to get paid ?

I guess getting beat up for a losing team would take its toll.

He got seriously blasted for his fire dog routine after his TD.

won't affect his contract in the least. he will get paid top dollar.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Annoying yapping head piece. When was it okay to constantly interrupt and talk over each other on these shows? Nearly everyone has been doing it for some time. Couldn't finish watching.

Scheffer makes a good point. Though no tears are being shed by me for that prima donna WR.
Yeah people love to do that now lol no debating. Just shouting over the other person.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah people love to do that now lol no debating. Just shouting over the other person.

they only have 30 seconds to get their point across. there's no in-depth discussions on that show.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
won't affect his contract in the least. he will get paid top dollar.

How bad is his injury ?? Him getting paid shows how the new rookie contracts are so much better for both players & organizations.

What a joke Thise rookie contracts. What's up with Dak ?? Guys like that will get paid more with new system.

Jared Goff is a nice deal for a QB. It doesn't ruin a franchise for trading up.

--What a great move by Philly.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
did I miss Donald signing his new deal?
Nope. He caved. Doesn't mean that his concerns weren't valid. He and obj were picked a couple of draft slots apart. If OBJ, one of the best wide receivers in the game, had a career threatening injury... Where would that leave him ?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
they only have 30 seconds to get their point across. there's no in-depth discussions on that show.

Kind of reminds me of politicial talk shows where they ask a guest a question and then cut them off to disagree

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

In a sense I agree. Lucky for him it wasn't a knee or an Achilles or something.

Ram65

Legend
Does OBJ's injury prove the Rams are smart to wait on Donald's new contract?

It works both ways.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If the reports are true about the Rams offering to make Donald the highest paid defensive player in the league, then this proves Donald wrong. If what has been reported has any accuracy, Donald should take the deal, sign on the dotted line, and wrap up his financial security for his own life and the life of at least a few generations of Donalds to follow.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does OBJ's injury prove the Rams are smart to wait on Donald's new contract?

It works both ways.
Never said the owners were wrong. I'm just stating that players have a very clear reason for holding out when they do. A lot of fans were down on Donald for his hold out but when things like this happen you begin to see their point.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the reports are true about the Rams offering to make Donald the highest paid defensive player in the league, then this proves Donald wrong. If what has been reported has any accuracy, Donald should take the deal, sign on the dotted line, and wrap up his financial security for his own life and the life of at least a few generations of Donalds to follow.
The details between Donald and the team aren't exactly known but I believe Donald is inclined to negotiate whatever he feels he's worth. I'm just pointing out that he had a legitimate reason for the hold out. Players have to maximize their investments when the demand is high

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Don't see any correlation at all. AD and OBJ will both still get paid.