Oakland vs Miami (aka ScotsRam goes to London)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
30? Poor Roberto has had a tough life by the looks of it.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
That dude with the hair and the beard stopped me and professed to be a Ram fan. He wasn't wearing any gear but I took his word for it. Didn't catch his name, but cheers.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Those random dolphin fans held my beer for a minute. For that I am grateful. Cheers.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Right fellas that's about all the publishable photos I have. I will return to this thread tomorrow for a sober de-brief. Cheers.

Slappy967

Starter
It's a shame the Rams have never played a game in London.......great thread and glad you had a good time. I always love the London games just because its a different type of atmosphere as it seems like a celebration of football as opposed to the usual games. That being said they should really send two evenly matched teams over one of these days. Too much to ask for a Bears/Packers matchup?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's a shame the Rams have never played a game in London

The Rams played the Pats in London in 2012. It did not go well.

Side note short story: Went to a bar after work one day and was about 5 pm. My Scottish buddy Gaza went to the bathroom and when he came back he was completely naked, and he remained that way for quite a while lol.

LOL

Great thread btw guys! (y)

Slappy967

Starter
The Rams played the Pats in London in 2012. It did not go well.

Incorrect Primetime! I recall them setting up some sort of preseason scrimmage but pretty sure we never played a football game there. In other news I have no idea how to make text blue from my phone.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Incorrect Primetime! I recall them setting up some sort of preseason scrimmage but pretty sure we never played a football game there. In other news I have no idea how to make text blue from my phone.

Then I must be hallucinating.......again, lol. Note the date of this game. That is not preseason, although the Rams played like it that day.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=321028014

1:00 PM ET, October 28, 2012
Wembley Stadium, London

NE.......45
St. Louis 7

As far as your blue font issue goes you need to take that up with Phx. Yeah, I know you're pulling my leg. Just rubbing it in. :)

Slappy967

Starter
You do realize I was joking because I have pushed this game out of my memory and it ceased to exist right? If I knew how to do blue font this joke maybe would have worked better lol.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You do realize I was joking because I have pushed this game out of my memory and it ceased to exist right? If I knew how to do blue font this joke maybe would have worked better lol.

I didn't at first, being a bit slow on the uptake, but edited it in before you responded.

Slappy967

Starter
Hahaha and then you just had to post stats too! Taking me back to that bad place again, this is worse then that time I got in the creepy panel van with "fRee cAndy" spray painted on the side.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hahaha and then you just had to post stats too! Taking me back to that bad place again, this is worse then that time I got in the creepy panel van with "fRee cAndy" spray painted on the side.

It's been one of those days.

x2me13.jpg

Rambition

Rookie
Yes that is him, but I didn't mean it as he is a chubby nerd, he just has a resemblance, a more masculine version lol. And if you ever watch his standup(highly recomended) he is a cursing bad ass. How he really is in his standup and real life is a complete 180 from the parts he has played on TV. It's awesome. He just has a similar face is all, not chubby like Pattons but sinilar is all. And that's not a bad thing in my book.
if you've never seen Big Fan, you're missing out. see it ASAP.