Oakland vs Miami (aka ScotsRam goes to London)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Flew down to London with my old man this morning. Sunk a good few pints already. The game is Sunday night. I propose that this thread become the home of drunken pictures of me in London for the next few days.

At the London games people wear whatever jersey they like, so I'll be repping the Rams, obviously. Any other RODers attending?

Feel free to move this thread mods, this is going to be very loosely NFL related!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was offered a ticket but turned it down as I want to watch the Ryder Cup singles. Had it been the Rams I would have gone. Think i'll be going to see the Jags - Cowboys game.

Whereabouts are you boozing? Whatever you do don't go to Sushi Samba on Bishopsgate. I was IN there last night and 4 drinks cost me 40 quid. Missed the last train home as well, cost me 60 notes on a cab!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As an aside to this, I got a text from my mate last night saying he was sharing a sauna with the Raiders players. He has corporate membership to a Hotel/Spa place called Pennyhill Park and that's where the Raiders are staying. American Football teams often stay there and the English rugby team train there.

Oh and don't drink too much booze, I don't want to walk past you after work next week and see you collapsed on a street corner rambling inanely and selling the big issue. I know what you sweatys are like!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Up the pics!
The more the merrier......

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha Ha which part Les me old mucker?? I'll translate for you.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selling the big issue and Sweatys lol

is 40 quid a lot for 4 drinks? London is expensive I know.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The big issue is a magazine that the homeless sell in London as a way of making them money. Sweaty is slang. So Sweaty Sock = Jock (A Scottish person).

Yep a tenner a drink is very expensive. The bar is at the top of a very tall building. They lump the price up as you are paying for the view.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I wasn't even close. I was thinking selling the big issue was puking because of the other words in the sentence and I figured Sweaty was a derogatory term for a team Scots likes. IE Shehags and so on.

It's amazing how we have pretty much the exact same words but different meanings and put sentences together differently. Same with Australians.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Flew down to London with my old man this morning. Sunk a good few pints already. The game is Sunday night. I propose that this thread become the home of drunken pictures of me in London for the next few days.

At the London games people wear whatever jersey they like, so I'll be repping the Rams, obviously. Any other RODers attending?

Feel free to move this thread mods, this is going to be very loosely NFL related!
yodapic.jpg
images32.jpg
"EXAMPLE!"

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HX, that is frighteningly accurate.

We (as in my DAD and I), just accidentally went into a gay bar. I was tugging at dad's sleeve, like "let's go, this isn't our scene" but he's not listening to me, he's all like "why are the playing George Michael and where the fuck is the TV with the Ryder cup?"

#awkward

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This will be my favorite thread this week.
Have fun ScotsRam. Alot.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure you should be posting about Gay bars and using the word "tugging" to be fair!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just bought a big issue!

I still have nightmares from the last time I went to Wembley (Pats game), that and I'm going to the USA a week today so giving this year a miss.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

I might be going to regent street tommorow mate, will post up here in the morning