Oakland signed two Rams targets.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Saw on NFL network that the Raiders signed Tarrell Brown and Antonio Smith. The latter was scheduled for a visit with St. Louis and he former was mentioned in a Ram interview.

It is interesting about Oaklands Oline that when Fisher and Snead took over, the Raiders Oline was so stacked that they had to let Barksdale leave. I also recall that they had good depth on he Dline then. Interesting how quickly things have changed for them.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Word. It didn't help matters back when they gave the Patsies a 1st round pick for Seymour and his jaw dropping contract.

They finally cleared those horrendous contracts from the past only to end up in the status again...I.e. fucked up in F/A.

I'm shocked Tarrell Brown's market was so imaginary. At least him and Antonio got some more change for their pocket.