o-line changes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Any one hear from practice yet if they maybe changed the o-line personel. Center, or a guard maybe? Is it me or did the guy who filled in for Wells last year when he was hurt do better. Sorry cant remember his name. I think he was a rookie. And I remember when Saffold was a pulling guard on some of the plays was doing great ! he would get up and flex his chest and yell woooo in excitement and that would fire me up !

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
They get back to practice tomorrow. Fisher was saying he liked what the offensive line was doing. So I really doubt there will be a change. That's right Davin Joseph vs Gerald Mccoy! I'm nervous too. Go Rams!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Any one hear from practice yet if they maybe changed the o-line personel. Center, or a guard maybe? Is it me or did the guy who filled in for Wells last year when he was hurt do better. Sorry cant remember his name. I think he was a rookie. And I remember when Saffold was a pulling guard on some of the plays was doing great ! he would get up and flex his chest and yell woooo in excitement and that would fire me up !
You're thinking of Barnes at Center. I haven't heard anything yet, but I would expect some changes if guys don't perform. Saffold was tearing guys up last year, and that was one of things that I was most excited about. Now, if we can only keep him healthy:huh:

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're thinking of Barnes at Center. I haven't heard anything yet, but I would expect some changes if guys don't perform. Saffold was tearing guys up last year, and that was one of things that I was most excited about. Now, if we can only keep him healthy:huh:
Ya Barnes, thanks, well guess we will find out. Hopefully this was a one game thing, the o-line not doing its part. Fish was saying and most other people in the know, that Hill was a step up from Clemens and I didnt see it on Sunday. Hill looked much different than he did in pre season.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I don't recall seeing Hill get much time if any. The one pass that just went over Quick's head on the deep route (the questionable defensive PI) one...Hill couldn't quite step in to it...why? A Viking right in his face bracing for impact.

That's not putting blame on the o-line or claiming Hill to fame. As a cohesive group we were anything but...Long had that rust, Saffold was up and down, Wells had rust, Joseph had rust as did Barksdale. This is a strong point to out team we just haven't seen them all work as a unit (yet).If this oline doesn't put it together then we'll never see Stacy/Bam Bam, or Hill/Britt/Cook/Quick/TA ever put i5 together.

We said it all off season and prior ones it is embedded. ..starts in the trenches. If this 5 can't do it then I'm mind fucked.