Numbingly consistent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Being so positive all the time gets old. Especially during a losing streak. Does the guy ever get mad or upset and give voice?

So far all I hear is :blah::blah::blah:. I get the positive stuff. But it seems a bit dis-ingenuous to sound so bubbly and positive when I know damn well he's not pleased with his teams performance. . :blah::blah::blah: doesn't always work and it's not what he really wants to say. Maybe he gets in their grill in the locker room, but he's going to give the camera the same :blah::blah::blah: no matter how bad it gets..

I don't believe for a minute he never gets pizzed off. I'd like to see some real PO'd passion from McVay for a change.

I respectfully disagree.

I mean, he does show excitement when things go well, e.g. the 53 yard TD pass to Gurley.

What we don't see are the anger and negativity.

I'd take McVay over Harbaugh and his antics any day. THOSE get old real quick. People can't go to such extremes emotionally for a long period of time without burning out.

McVay is built for sustained success.

Not that you don't hear what you hear. I hear a very genuine person who really does focus on football so much that his answers are genuinely what he thinks.

We've all known a lot of liars in our respective lives... those that lie via omission and commission and I don't see him doing either.

I don't see him as being positive as much as I honestly, to my bones, think he is laser-focused on being CONSTRUCTIVE. And I think he's mindfully constructive on a level we don't see in a lot of human beings.

Thus, his answers sound like coach-speak. And in part it is...but it's also genuine, purposeful and mindful.

Imho, your mileage may vary...