Numbers which may only interest me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
In 2.25 years Tavon Austin has only scored 4 times in the 1st half.

Stats breed other stats lol
Yeah but, wouldn't being undefeated in something mean you've only done it that amount of times? Hes scored in more then 4 games. But whenever he's done it in the first half, we've won. Is that not what a statistic is?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seemed to me they didn't put Quick in until the 2nd half and that was after I saw a couple really bad blocking attempts by Cook. How bad of a blocking TE do you have to be to be benched for a WR.

Ram65

Legend
All interesting points about TOP, running vs passing, TE run help and the future with TG. It's going to get down to this offensive line coming together. Throwing early in the second half helped the running later.

I would like to see more passing on first down and a nice mix up. Seems like the Rams run to much early and get nowhere. Good thing they got a lead against 'Zona. TG can catch the rock. Let's see a more well rounded game plan early on to confuse defenses,

…..

Legend
Yeah but, wouldn't being undefeated in something mean you've only done it that amount of times? Hes scored in more then 4 games. But whenever he's done it in the first half, we've won. Is that not what a statistic is?

Yes yes.....I was attempting humor. Some times I'm just not that good at it. :)