Number of seasons since each team's last winning record

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
^^Here Here...Going through the rough times, and still coming back for more....
Is this the definition of crazy or are we just gluttons for punishment? ;)

Anyway you look at it, we all have a passion for this franchise and take the good, as well as, the bad. I hope the tide is turning in our favor at least for the next decade or more.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Literally the worst franchise in football over the last 15 years....

I either get laughs or pity when I wear my Rams jersey to watch the game at a sports bar. Other than ""Thank You" there is nothing I can say.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meh... it is what it is. Horns forever. Our time is coming. I can feel it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We all have excellent character as a result of this long suffering. We should be very thankful. :whistle:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was 11 years old.

How the freak did I stay a fan?
It's like when you Fall in love and get Married! Thru thick or thin, richer or poorer, in sickness and Health, UNTIL DEATH YOU DO PART!!(y)(y) And never forget the Good Times!!

rams-banner.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's like when you Fall in love and get Married! Thru thick or thin, richer or poorer, in sickness and Health, UNTIL DEATH YOU DO PART!!(y)(y) And never forget the Good Times!!

View attachment 19332
I hear ya brother, but for fans like my son there are really no good times to forget, haha. He is 20 and was too young to remember the GSOT in their heyday. I told him at a young age that I wouldn't be mad at him if he chose to follow another team (I lied), but he has never wavered from his Rams fandom. That generation of fans REALLY deserves some good football, haha.....

bnw

Pro Bowler
Welcome to our new members joining the rest of us Ramsels in Distress.

TexasRam

Legend
My 11 year old son identifies as a Cowboys fan.

He said the Rams always lose so he wants to be a Cowboys fan.

I told him that is fine. I wouldn't wish being a Rams fan on my best enemy, let alone my only begotten son.

Maybe, just maybe Mcvay can turn this around just in time to save my son.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Faith in Warner? Protection for Bulger? IMHO, the only thing that would have changed that chart is if Rams management had given Martz a real NFL GM. But that's water under the bridge. We've been looking for that "next winning season" since Martz was fired.

Here's another question, in need of a chart. How many years since each team's last Superbowl win? Where do the Rams rank there? We'd be 11th lowest on that list.