Number 10 Pick - Who do you want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious what players you are hoping will be available (And, The Rams consider) with their number 10 Pick.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Right now?

Jameis Winston
TJ Clemmings
La'El Collins
DeVante Parker
Ronnie Stanley
Kevin White

Are my top 5-6 players for the Rams who could possibly be there at 10.

Haven't even started looking at everybody yet though, so these could change a lot by draft time

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
TJ Clemmings
AJ Cann
Amari Cooper
La'el Collins
Trade Down
Trade Down again

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Ronnie Stanley
Amari Cooper
Andrus Peat
Brandon Scherff
Ereck Flowers
Cameron Erving

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'll second Ronnie Stanley, Kevin White, Amari Cooper, La'el Collins, and Ereck Flowers.

Athos

Legend
I like our stable of backs but....we either need a stud bruising RB or a RB that can actually catch a pass out of the backfield.

Gurley in a trade down would be great if you trade all the way down into the 1st and recoup a bunch of picks.

Otherwise, like has already been said, the choice should be between Clemmings and White.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
If they indeed stand pat and pick at 10 then most of our favorite picks may be gone, tho I think it could be a reach, Brett Hundley wouldn't be the end of the world, hopefully he could redshirt the first couple of years and SB8 will make it all the way back, if not then at least we'd have a QB with a big league skill set...

Holy Flip Flop!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looks almost certain my top three (QB's Mariota & Winston & WR Cooper) will be long gone by the time #10 comes up. I am not an advocate of trading up. But I can be a happy trade downer this time. It sure looks like a good time to try to recoup some additions to the Five 2015 draft picks. Since Snead has done some trade up & trade downs with mixed results so I would look to try to do this again.

As we all know this Rams team is very weak offensively & in big need of filling grand canyon holes in the OL. Doing it by UFA'cy is insanely costly & proven to be less than adequate. Bottom line big waste of Cap funds that will prevent this Ram team from being in a good position to sign many of our best starters who enter UFA'cy in 2016.

Many top 20 players in this upcoming draft are defensive in positions of DT/4-3 DE & 34 OSLB'ers are in abundance where the Rams are well fortified & thick. Could be very enticing for weak defensive ball teams in their front seven to desire to trade up for this talent too. The only real defensive player I really want real bad is ILB Denzel Perryman from Miami U. If the Rams could pick up a late 2nd round pick in a trade down of that First Round #10 selection they could have two 2nd round picks & might have a chance to secure his services ! Perryman is one serious hitter & covers the middle of the defense wonderfully! Reminds me a lot of Ravens Lewis. Rams could insert him in the middle flanked by JL (SSLB) & Tree (WSLB) and watch the WOW factor fly! But even an addition of a player like Perryman can not make up for the pathetic weak OL in the offense.

Fisher has many OL positional great needs @ OLG/ORG/ORT/Swing OT & maybe OC so you do the trade down get the extra pick or picks & use your new lower first round selection for the BPA in any of the OL positions. It may be possible that OT's Clemmings or La'el Coolins or even Ronnie Stanley can be had with that mid to late round pick. Rams will still have their original even higher top 10 second round pick to go for pure BPA overall like a WR Sammy Coates (who I really like a lot) RB Gurley or another CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu but may even get lucky & find some great players like OG AJ Cann or OG/OC Erving from FSU

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
Seriously, they buried Kevin White in a game on an early Monday afternoon? How are the Rams going to pick the right players if I don't get to watch these guys play!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'll second Ronnie Stanley, Kevin White, Amari Cooper, La'el Collins, and Ereck Flowers.
If I picked right now, and nobody in the top 5 slipped, this is very close to where I'd be currently. I'll too add Clemmings to the list, and I could see a trade down, but not too far down.

T-Hawks

UDFA
I want Connor Cook to come to his senses and realize he needs to enter the draft. He is ready, and he would be a great fit for the Rams. He plays in a pro style offense and would be the perfect player for us at #10.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I want Connor Cook to come to his senses and realize he needs to enter the draft. He is ready, and he would be a great fit for the Rams. He plays in a pro style offense and would be the perfect player for us at #10.

Yep and I want this

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. Jameis Winston
2. T.J. Clemmings
3. Trade Down

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree with this unless Amari Cooper somehow slips.
Crazy thing is I can't see why anybody above us picks Amari. Giants have beckham, falcons have jones,bears have Jeffery and Marshall, jags have many other issues etc. Amari or devonte Parker (who may be this drafts Odell beckham) should definitely be there at ten.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure his people are telling him that one more solid year and hell lock a top 5 pick, so don't declare