Number 1 overall pick... Offensive Guard!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Lets SEE him at RIGHT TACKLE for a season....to me, it's like if you ever started a new job, and had a terrible trainer....you're always behind the 8-ball. Teaching matters....

I just hope that if it doesn't work out at tackle by week 8, they kick GRob back inside to at least see if he can play guard. At the end of the year he's an FA, so I'd like to try and find a spot for him where he can excel before we lose him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I just hope that if it doesn't work out at tackle by week 8
Damn....week 8 is too long...Preseason game 3 for me....

They seem to be forgetting about Havenstein's rookie year because he played hurt last year...If Robinson isn't a LT why is he a RT.
Easy to forget...Like I said...until I SEE ROB HAVENSTEIN SAY, "Man, I shouldn't have played HURT ALL OF LAST YEAR....I have a hard time believing a professional would put his career and his peers livelihood at risk, by playing at less than healthy. Hell, I forgot about his rookie year too...All I can remember is game after game, where not only the speed rush was giving him hell, but getting blown back by bull rushes too....One thing you'll NEVER see on any tape, is Greg Robinson getting run over, man to man, one on one, by ANY defender. He plays tackle because his skill set matches what tackles play like.
We've got to come to the realization that Havenstein, for all his first year successes, was probably over-drafted also as a 2nd round pick. Which is considerably different than Greg being over-drafted at the top of the 1st round.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Robert Gallery turned his career into a productive one by going guard. No shame in that.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
Yup, was thinking of Robert Gallery as well. Horrible high draft pick tackle for the Raiders, then became a pro-bowl guard with the Seahawks.

Woooooooo

100799_o.gif

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
In a perfect world, GRob gets his :poop: together playing guard for two or three years until Whitworth's tires are completely bald then moves back to LT as a seasoned veteran and kicks butt!(y)

I think Grob's days at LT are over.
But, you never know.

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saffold was a T and drafted as a T. Only in recent years did he move inside, usually with good results.
Even if all the rest busted (too early to tell with the current crop) that doesn't mean would stop trying to find them.
The OP is like the guy who has a break up and swears off relationships forever...the. Comains about being lonely.
Gotta break a few eggs in the kitchen man.
Uhhh no im not. I'm speaking directly to an observation. I have zero problem drafting online, Do I wish we had better luck? of course. Strictly an observation.